3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZlM 23.12.20 06:02 am

Screaming bug (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Life sucking bugs, I could not find how to fix it I put unofficial patches - the problem persists
25 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlM 23.12.20

The bug is as follows:
When studying the third word "Drain life", it is not added to the 2 previous ones, but goes into 1 word of a new shout. I read about this bug and it is quite common, but with the help of a console and an unofficial installation. I did not solve the problem with patches. Help if anyone came across

H
Heksenpey 23.12.20

TEAMofeich
Well, for starters, do you have a face or a pirate?

Z
ZlM 23.12.20

nazhdachka
license

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

TEAMofeich
License or pirate? If a pirate, then look for a collection with all the patches, since whether the patch is official or not official, it may simply not get up for assembly or get crooked, due to the fact that the data structure is broken in the repacks. If the license, then create a backup copy of the game, delete the game and restore it from the backup. Or check the integrity of the game cache (patches will be downloaded).

H
Heksenpey 23.12.20

TEAMofeich
if in incentive, then try to check the cache.
if you delete the game, press WIN + R and enter% APPDATA%, come in, find the folder with the game if there is one, delete it, and reinstall the game, just throw off the save, otherwise you will lose everything if you do not save it in the cloud.

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

TEAMofeich
Also, if the license, then after removal, manually check the game folder and demolish the remnants of the files. Clean the system with a cleaner and reinstall.

H
Heksenpey 23.12.20

jonny.wong
pshol won spammer

V
Vikki_vik 23.12.20

nazhdachka
+1, got the idiots ...
Looked at the forums, it turns out that this cry itself is all buggy, I haven't found how to fix it yet, most likely which thread is a command through the console.

If the first word of the power of the "Death Sentence" shout is learned and the first word of the power of the "Drain Life" shout, then after studying the second word of the "Death Sentence" several copies of the "Drain Life" shout will appear in the list of shouts. To remove unnecessary (and also bugged) copies, you need to enter the commands player.removeshout XX018244 and player.removeshout XX0181B8 in the console.
Important: the correct version of the shout with ID XX008A62. Don't delete it!

How did it happen that this bug is encountered by many, both on the Off version and on the pirate.

comments from other forums
"Safarel, About three - I don't know, but if the second one appears, it's a bug. There are 2 different Life Drain Screams in the game: the one that is learned from the Dragon Walls, and the one that Dornevir uses. Sometimes Dornevir's Scream is transmitted to Dovahkiin , for some unknown reason. On the Nexus, I saw a fix for this bug ... "

" Quint Bug, a well-known bug (since everyone who uses downgard, including myself, speaks about it), but you can fight. I've been about two weeks ago I conducted tests for this cry. As you know, "wrong screams" are caught in the words of power with the Death Sentence. So this is what happened:
1. got the old Skyrim save with a downgard, went to the autumn watchtower, learned the cry + six sucks !!!
2. used the save of pure Skyrim (without mods and downguard), put down a downgard and went back to the tower - the scream did not learn at all. those. I come up, some energy comes to me from the wall and that's it ..., then I saved myself and went to the work table, went back in, loaded the save and Voila: the scream of Death Sentence (first word) was studied and only he, without any sucking and other things.
Note that during the experiment there were unofficial patches for Skyrim and Downguard. "

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
Game Mechanics Fixes
Version 1.1.2
› The Dragon Shout "Drain Life" no longer affects the same shout from the player. If your character is already affected by this bug, then the incorrectly working words of power will be deleted and learned again when you run the script from the patch.

Version 1.1.1a
›If your character has already learned the uncorrected version of the" Drain Life "shout before installing the patch, this shout will be removed when loading the savegame file.

Version 1.1a
›The properties of the" Drain Life "shout have been fixed, previously it was mistakenly assigned the words of power from the" Death Sentence "shout.

H
Heksenpey 23.12.20

Vikki_vik
and why did you write this to me 1? and minus I did not put it 2!

Z
ZlM 23.12.20

Vikki_vik
I did it, 0 results

V
Vikki_vik 23.12.20

nazhdachka
This is me about a spammer) I also wanted to click "complain" - but I didn't have time) ...

TEAMofeich
There are bugs with the Words of Power, such as the fact that to correctly open a word of 3 words, you need to learn them in order. I myself have not encountered this, but it is likely scripts. Oh, these scripts. well, or words))

H
Heksenpey 23.12.20

Vikki_vik
well, it's clear)

Z
ZlM 23.12.20

Vikki_vik
it's a shame, you have to not use such a good shout)

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

TEAMofeich
Try to reinstall the game all the same. All my screams were screaming and shouting at "Hurray". It is also possible with a large defragmentation of your hard drive, where the game is installed. Defragment it.

l
lookaway 23.12.20

no reinstallation, cache check and defragmentation will fix game bugs.
if the patches are rolled after a bug, then you need to start a new game to be sure. and it is not a fact that it will be corrected.
The most effective way is to remove the problematic cry with your hands through the console and add it again.

Z
ZlM 23.12.20

Valery Pavlenko
playing on SSD ...

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

TEAMofeich
On ssd, except for the axis, it is generally better not to put anything. It has a somewhat specific structure, so it is better to install only the axis and drivers on it, and all the software on another hard drive. But in your case, this is only a console command or, after reinstalling, start playing again.

Z
ZlM 23.12.20

Valery Pavlenko
thanks for the "useful" advice about SSD. It's just that some difficulties arise with console commands, since you need to enter a code that looks like XX0109301 (for example), where XX are the numbers with which any object added by the plugin begins. In the list for the dlts "Guardian of the Dawn" - this code is 04, but I apparently have some other one and it is difficult to determine.
PS playing again is not an option at all

a
arah 23.12.20

TEAMofeich
Here you can search for the code Skyrim - BaseID and RefID

V
Valery Pavlenko 23.12.20

TEAMofeich
And yes, the advice is useful and without quotation marks. Believe me, since my profession is engaged in assembling and disassembling computers and what they tell you in the store is just an advertisement.
And now, in fact. Are you sure you have a license? Or a steam pirate? Even after all the patches, the quest and item codes do not change.
As an option, start playing again, and with the console commands "punch the quests".