3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Titov 23.12.20 06:02 am

Great Archive No Corpse (Dark Souls 3)

He killed all the bosses, he even killed Ludlet of Courland, since he is also the lord of ash, in theory, a corpse with a key should appear, but he is not there ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegAttor1966 23.12.20

tin, killed everyone ...

K
Kirill Titov 23.12.20

yeah, but there is no damn key, xs what to do

00 Brave sailor 23.12.20

Kill: Jorm, Guardians of the Abyss, Aldrick, Maybe he missed someone ...

r
renbu 23.12.20

pirate or license? if a pirate, then she is a curve, if a license, then such bugs will be vryatli, if he killed everyone for sure.

N
Narroll 23.12.20

renbu
Gone are the days when pirates and licenses differ in quality. Apart from rare exceptions

r
renbu 23.12.20

Narroll
ckaji this is no man's sky)

N
Narroll 23.12.20

renbu
Well, duck she is in the license with problems, so I don't understand what the pirate has to do with it

A
Alexey Chichigin 23.12.20

Did you kill the crystal spell connoisseur? I just didn’t understand at one time why the game didn’t end, so then I looked at the guide and realized that I had missed the temple of the depths.

B
Brian griffin 23.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
How did you end up in Iretill without a doll?

A
Alexey Chichigin 23.12.20

Brian Griffin
I don't remember exactly where Irithil is, but I went to the temple of the depths after killing the dancer. It was a long time ago, already 4 months ago.

B
Brian griffin 23.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
If you were not in the temple of the depths, you did not kill the deacons -> did not take the doll -> did not pass the barrier in irithil -> did not kill Jorm and Aldrick -> did not get into the great archives -> did not kill Lothric -> did not collect the souls of the lords -> did not get to the soul of ash. how could you even think why the game doesn’t end if you didn’t even pass it halfway?