3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tkgarret 23.12.20 06:06 am

The Final Nights global expansion (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

I installed The Final Nights add-on, I liked the changes, I really want to play with this add-on, but I can't find the Russifier anywhere. No one knows if anyone at all took on his Russification?
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 23.12.20

The first time I hear about this :( Steering wheel mod?

t
tkgarret 23.12.20

http://www.gamer.ru/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines/vtm-the-final-nights - look at the review, the mod is super. If there is no Russification, I'm ready to sit with a dictionary, but of course my native language is more pleasing to the eye.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 23.12.20

tkgarret
Aha already read, wildly intrigued. I think to install myself.

V
Velvetcat 23.12.20

how to install this addon correctly and what is needed for this, can you tell me?)))

K
KaIN 23.12.20

miserable nonsense

a
asdasdadsasdasdasdadsasda 23.12.20

^^^ you yourself are a miserable caine.
^^^ download the patch www.moddb.com/mods/vtm-the-final-nights 1.4 and hotfix 1.4.1, install the whole thing on your game (no russified, it doesn't matter, it will become English anyway)
--- did anyone succeed at least partially screw the rusik, if so then in the studio pliz.

a

and who else hesitates to bet or not, see I'll tell you about my favorite Baali clan.
-humanity cannot be raised above 6
-tantsulki do not increase humanity
-from walking from this you will scratch your turnips and whether it was worth that safe to uncount (there is always not enough money) (theft leads to a decrease in humanity) and in the end - your character is already worn around the city in frenzy, hunters (I note 1 eye on an opu can easily kick) - they
get more experience (summed up with an artifact that is sold in Chinatown for 1800 dl.) him 150 .... :) - do you think Venus will collect them for you? strike there for 100-150, depending on your nyvak finances. you have to steal everything - and to steal means humanity falls ...
-in general, the baali clan is evil in its purest form, but well-thought-out evil - for the first time I do not recommend it

- fans of the set, well, here we just urge everyone to do everything according to ours and also snakes, snakes and snakes again, I mentioned that they have a new combat uniform (like gangrel but with a snake accent?) and also cut out their hearts?)

- it's interesting to poke the other clans, a cool new soundtrack (very high quality, voice acting for new characters, new quests)
- well, now, of the minuses, firearms were very strongly buffed, for example, an ordinary shotgun on skill 5 60 damage 20 lethality, if your clan does not have protective disciplines such as presence, absorption, acceleration (always throwing clans with this discipline it becomes boring) you will be hurt ) by the way, a splash of blood now, like a bloody treatment (it has become a discipline), is also pumped
- to pump 1 discipline you need 6 12 18 24 experience

a

but the most awesome thing is that the non-letters are stuck in similar cities, they did not skimp - feeding is a whole problem - forget blodlines, for example, in the santamonica at the club to eat zassants), of course, there is a cheating trick, he got an orgy (the police will aggro, but now it is) and run down the drain and there are 2 policemen kushaesh) but this is for the weak ... you think you’ll pump your secrecy in vain - the game will try to kill you in every possible way ...