3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carelia 23.12.20 06:06 am

The expediency of legendary items. (Fallout Shelter)

1) Power armor adds a penny in comparison even with rare costumes, um does it wear instead of clothes or + to it? what is its meaning? 2) Half of the yellow barrels have damage almost the same as the rare ones, okay fat men who apparently do damage to everyone in the room, but it makes sense to make one barrel for two weeks if during this time you can arm half a hundred people with weapons inferior by a couple of units? Maybe I just don't know something?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 23.12.20

Carelia
1.1. She dresses instead of clothes, as she did in previous Fallout games;
1.2. The point is that it gives a boost to certain skills, like all other clothes (except for the Vault costume);
2. On more difficult tasks, these same "units" can save the skin of your inhabitants, you shouldn't.

e
elgi 23.12.20

clothes / armor / armor))) IMHO, a relatively necessary thing in the early stages of the game until the stats are finished. my workers are pumped up the main stat by 10 + varnish 10 + endurance 10. stalkers are full 10 and I use clothes only to indicate who works where so as not to get worn out ...
so the functionality of clothing / armor is greatly exaggerated. I hope they will be fixed with patches and clothes will give over stats

L
Lex-one 23.12.20

elgi
Actually, unnecessary characteristics work.
Each super reactor has 17 strength, approximately 45 seconds for production.
If you upgrade from 1 lvl to 50 lvl with 17 stamina, then your hp will be 1.6 times more than with 10 stamina.
Clothes make sense.
The most important stat is endurance and it needs to be pumped by 1 lvl.

K
Konstantin Mos 23.12.20

Good question
But the answers seemed to be on the site.

E
Energy death 23.12.20

Carelia wrote:
okay fat men who seem to do damage to everyone in the room,
all the guns do damage to a single target.
Carelia wrote:
but it makes sense to make one trunk for two weeks for
5 days, the mouth of a dragon is created, without any accelerators.
but the point is to keep the person in the game until the next update

E
Energy death 23.12.20

Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich wrote:
Each has a super reactor of 17 strength, about 45 seconds for production.
in the shelter in excess of 10 bonuses does not. 3 fully pumped inhabitants are enough for maximum room production.

E
Energy death 23.12.20

elgi wrote:
clothing / armor / armor))) IMHO, a relatively necessary thing in the early stages of the game until stats
10+ are pumped , survivability is needed, it reduces damage from radiation (outside the shelter), other stats do not give bonuses over 10 (for a year I've already checked myself so much)
just in the early stages it is very useful, because it gives exactly the stats that are needed.

C
Carelia 23.12.20

Energy Death wrote:
all cannons deal damage to a single target.
Why, then, with two shots of a fat man, 3 less often 4 attacking raiders die in me?

C
Carelia 23.12.20

Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich is right about the extra skills acting in the shelter, 6 people, all with 15 skills, make the legendary cannon / gear in which, in the stock version, 12 days in just two and a half days. (Tested on the latest ps version)

l
lordofwater 23.12.20

Energy Death wrote:
does not give more than 10 bonuses in the shelter. 3 fully pumped inhabitants are enough for maximum room production.
It gives me. Put 1 inhabitant in a reactor without a suit with a power of 10 - 6 minutes. Power 13 in suit - 4 minutes 20 sec. So the production bonus is valid.

s
sookkoob 23.12.20

1) The beauty of power armor is that you get less damage, in addition to bonuses.
2) I agree that it is not possible to craft gold guns! But I have 2/2 crafting rooms with a full team. If one room is crafting "Multi-Shot Fat Man" (22-27), then the second room is crafting a Gauss cannon or the like. (15-19) ...

S
Sanchez ramirez 23.12.20

sookkoob Villagers
can have a different amount of HP, which probably depends on the level and stamina during lvl up. If we compare the inhabitants of 50 lvl with 1 stamina and 10+, then the stump is clear that the second strip will go slower, because the hp is more. And the fact that you allegedly live longer with power armor is the placebo effect. Here is the formula for calculating the increase in hp for lvl up: 2.5 + (0.5 * stamina).

On, read at your leisure.
https://github.com/therabidsquirel/The-Fallout-Shelter-FAQ/wiki
There is somewhere about your power armor written, look.

By the way, if I'm not mistaken, the strength of external threats depends on the average level of residents.

s
sookkoob 23.12.20

Sanchez Ramirez
I wrote everything above:
If you are not satisfied with the experiment on two settlers, you can try on one! Survive two identical attacks with and WITHOUT power armor! and look at the damage received. Read carefully! ...

l
lordofwater 23.12.20

Sanchez Ramirez is
not wrong. wrote about this in another thread. Conducted an experiment: 2 shelters with 60 residents each. There is no radio station. In the first, the average level is 25, in the second 5. 2 weeks after the start of the game, raiders with swords are still running at the second hideout, once ghouls attacked, there were no claws yet. At first, regular attacks.
By the way, the average level still depends on how much money the mysterious stranger gives when he is discovered. And also what attacks will be in the shelter itself.