3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anarchy6131 23.12.20 06:06 am

Grass drawing (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone.
The problem is that the distance for drawing vegetation is "high" (the same nonsense is on the "transcendent") when, for example, you run across the field or ride a horse, then the grass is not completely loaded, and some part of it grows in front of your nose (especially it is noticeable when you run or gallop).
(here's a video, if you pay attention to the center of the road, you can see how the grass starts to draw) maybe you need to tweak something in the config.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexBlade95 23.12.20

I think this is the high drawing range. Because I stand low and the grass appears 2 meters from me

B
Bupycop 23.12.20

anarchy6131
Where do you come from? The game has been playing for more than a year, all this time, the grass suited everyone, and over the past few days, especially "vigilant" ones have made out the little things that you don't pay attention to until someone else points out. One grass, another dismemberment did not please, if you cling to such trifles, then any game will seem disgusting with a bunch of flaws and shortcomings.

PS Grass drawing range, it has always been like this and is not, this is not a bug, you will not change any shamanic changes in the config. Either wang the next topic from you, with any bug and indignation, what a crooked witcher.

A
Arson01 23.12.20

Bupycop
In general, in the config you can change the range of rendering of vegetation and grass, including, but it's horror how it eats FPS, it's checked.

A
Alexander Shimanski 23.12.20

just in the last patches she was cut in two somewhere especially on the skelig

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.20

it seems to me that this is not grass, but ambien is oklyuen appears
in me like everything is on the ultras and I do not see the loading of grass on the ultras only in the distance
I created a topic on the forum where I suggested ways to improve the grapone
there is actually written a kofig that resists the border of the grass load, but it is For some reason, it becomes less unique to
find it if you flip through the form from the end in reverse order within a couple of months from the moment the game was released.

a
anarchy6131 23.12.20

In short, it's all shit. GrassDistanceScale - this parameter is responsible for the grass, only after its increase do grass twitching and other delirium begin. It's a pity that you will have to put up with the growing grass in front of your eyes.

X
X_ray_83 23.12.20

This is how it should be!

After MG 5, the drawing range in The Witcher is poor and this is noticeable.

S
Someone like-you 23.12.20

X_ray_83
you can't see the grass ...

u
urban.kalabanovich 23.12.20

The range of drawing grass and foliage in the Witcher was initially flawed even at ultras. She only looked good in the show corn rollers.

F
FreeSamuR3 23.12.20

they probably talked about monotony about this

https://vk.com/video?z=video8444454_456239021%2Fpl_cat_updates

The video quality is not very good, but almost everything is visible in the window. The distance of the grass is quite average, but more than twice as much as the ultra in the original. And yes, the more you set the density of the grass, the more monotonous it becomes, especially noticeable on the lands of Novigrad and Skellige. (Sometimes when you exceed the density in the settings, even the roads are overgrown)))