3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hypnot1ze 28.10.19 07:24 am

No sound of voices in the cutscenes (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Ie all sounds are the environment and effects, and the number of votes in the section, after the screen saver absolutely all the sounds there are the dialogues, too, while looking screensavers with subtitles, but I would like to see fixed
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 28.10.19

Hypnot1ze
Fix? For one person? Check the sound settings in the game. Also download the localization file (it kept shaking, as soon as the first Repack), maybe the problem in it. Can do nothing more to advise, as this problem strechy for the first time.

W
Wakkas 28.10.19

I have the same problem from the start not a word was heard.

V
Victor099 28.10.19

The problem is in the audio card settings... go to settings, highlight the dynamics through which plays the sound configure, choose stereo mode, most likely you have the other mode is the game trying to spread out all the game sound on different bands... I changed me I was fine.

H
Hypnot1ze 28.10.19

Victor099

Brilliant, helped! catch +

W
Wlad787 28.10.19

Victor099
can describe in greater detail how to do it?

H
Hypnot1ze 28.10.19

Wlad787
go to sound settings(in system tray needs to be, if not then in the control panel) find the configuration of the speakers and get stereo sound!

B
BOUH_SMERTI 28.10.19

Hi all, has anyone faced the problem that no sound when videos and when there is supposedly a trailer or as a true test communication between them and no sound....
Maybe someone knows what causes this stuff... thanks in Advance for your help, and will for the future players :)

L
Lawrence Barnec 28.10.19

Victor099

Thank you very much)Now everything was working )

k
kalek 28.10.19

thanks for help

-
-SlashuuR- 28.10.19

Remove the saturation of the monitor at the minimum, enable the cyclical classical music in the background and enjoy the silent movies.

Y
Yanukowich 23 28.10.19

Just put the game language English dialogues and all

v
vrn.hr 28.10.19

In the sound settings of Windows you need to put STEREO SOUND, not mono or 5:1 for example. Checked

D
DobrotvorskijKostya 28.10.19

Victor099
And can help me? Same garbage with the sound in the game only in the Intro with a Black beard, sound checked, stereo mode

A
Antoine1795 28.10.19

Omg... She does not support 5.1...

D
DreamerOsMyFree 28.10.19

Victor099
From the heart, helped! ++++

m
mafiozii 28.10.19

I had a similar situacija,but the problem was that I downloaded the game in steam and in the standard type there the German language,and when you maneesh language in the folder with the game(by treason of the code) that dialogy mereutsa but the words the characters in the game do not say,for that said need to change the language in the game settings in steam and then will speak the language which would

F
FPOL 28.10.19

Victor099
I don't go.. you Can direct very detailed

D
Danil261102 28.10.19

In short the solution is download Russian crack with sound and add the file to the Park with a game where the other languages

d
drShmurge 04.10.20

I'm on so much cancer that I have after your settings sound is not in the whole system lol

m
mardok202g 26.09.21

I do not hear the lines of characters in Assassin Creed. And in other games I hear. What to do?