3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 23.12.20 06:08 am

Where to go after killing Jorma? (Dark Souls 3)

Where to go after killing Jorma?
10 Comments
Sort by:
00 Brave sailor 23.12.20

Werewolf1986
Killed the dancer before Jorm? After Jorma, they would automatically teleport there. In general, at the gate against the boss Vord (such a dog)

M
MadHamsterHead 23.12.20

Werewolf1986
to the Dancer in the High Wall of Lothric location .... in theory, you should have been transferred to her after killing Jorm.
After killing her and after placing the bowl, a ladder will appear to other locations

R
Roman_Kos 23.12.20

did you kill oldrick? if not - to him

W
Werewolf1986 23.12.20

MadHamsterHead

No, I haven't seen the dancer, 4 great bosses need to be killed and then this dancer xs. I wonder if I missed one boss: (they say about some kind of Pontiff where he is, and I ran away from that lizard :) and probably went the other way :( I didn't see Oldrick :(

M
MadHamsterHead 23.12.20

Werewolf1986
Did you get to Irithil? In Irithil, the Pontiff will be the boss, through Irithil you will get to Anor Londo, there will be Aldrick as the boss, then you will return to the temple (next to where Vord was killed), a woman will sit there, she will give a cup, will lean back and the Dancer will appear

W
Werewolf1986 23.12.20

MadHamsterHead

I reached irithyll and went the way where Yorm was. ATP in short, I understood where to go through the arch where these spiders are. stepped maly :)

b
bafus2011 23.12.20

and where the dancer had to kill the granny to get the cup? otherwise I did so and now I can’t get to the great archive!

W
Werewolf1986 23.12.20

bafus2011

You don't need to kill her, you yourself will get to her if you kill 4 great ones :)

K
Kirill Titov 23.12.20

killed these bosses:
Judge Gundir
Vordt of the Cold Valley
Cursed Great Tree
Expert of Crystal Enchant
Lords of the Ash: Guardians of the Abyss
Supreme Lord Volnir
Deacons of the Deep
Pontiff Sullivan
Lord of Ash: Aldrick, Devourer of Gods
Lord of Ash: Giant Yorm

to the dancer, I did not beg ?

K
Kirill Titov 23.12.20

in short, he killed the old woman in the temple and went up to the statue, got to the dancer, hardly so conceived, probably caught a bug