3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Madamin 23.12.20 06:10 am

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords movie released

Dear friends, I know that you all love the game Knights of the Old Republic and so I bring to your attention that the development of the film has already begun
So wait for the movie then I think that the third part of the game or the movie will be released after the game

I myself am waiting for all this

I passed the game 16 and every time when I passed the game, I discovered everything new, I advise everyone to play one more time twice
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Breakwater 23.12.20

Where does this infa come from? Something I can't believe that old man Lucas will decide on this. It’s too much to do.

V
Vladir 23.12.20

No, Lucas doesn't shoot anything like that. He is directing two new TV films based on the events between the trilogies. And also soon the next season of the 3D cartoon "The Clone Wars" wakes up.

B
Breakwater 23.12.20

In general, the maximum this will be a television project. Most likely it will be limited to KotOR3. Which is also not bad.

B
Breakwater 23.12.20

Found something on the Internet. Or maybe it’s nothing.

Thursday, May 24, 2007
Rumor has it that George Lucas is about to announce a new Star Wars prequel. The events in this film would seem to unfold until Episodes I, II and III. So it will be a prequel to the prequels, or a pre-prequel.

News of this epic event will be revealed by Star Wars creator George Lucas during the 30th anniversary celebrations of the first Star Wars movie, A New Hope.

Chris Brennan, a member of Australia's Star Wars Star Walking Society, is currently in Los Angeles preparing to take part in Celebration IV at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

According to Brennan, George Lucas intends to announce that he is currently working on a new film based on EP. Brennan also claims that the events in the film (or films) will take place during the distant past of Star Wars, during the Old Republic era, when the Jedi faced off against the Sith for control of the galaxy.

About 2 weeks ago, George Lucas made a slip of the tongue in an interview about an upcoming new Star Wars movie. The reporter stopped and asked, "Did you say the film?"
George Lucas replied “No” in an attempt to disguise his reservation.

George Lucas Announcement, New Prequel Star Wars Film Set Before, or Pre Prequels

D
Darth tral 23.12.20

Fucking news-cool

O
Okedoki 23.12.20

Well, the film is certainly good, but it would be better if they released it: D

V
Vladir 23.12.20

Yes, it is already known that KOTOR 3 is to be! Toka wait a long time.

s
scareproof 23.12.20

I would see a movie ... Great news. Just ... I wonder who will be the main character?

W
WOLF7 23.12.20

well, of course T3-M4. who else? )))

D
Darth_Credocs 23.12.20

About KOTOR:; wait for him dofiga and more, because I read about the fact that it will be released at the end of 2008 !!!

Z
ZaYaC [ERK] 23.12.20

for me duck is better and the movie and the game to watch and play))

V
Vadim Moroz 23.12.20

hello from 2016

R
Rikudo Nagashi 23.12.20

Vadim Moroz
Eh, right now it would be a little bit of a post in the ancient thread.