3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deadsaref 23.12.20 06:10 am

How to open code doors on Radar. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People tell me pliz how to open the code door near the road on the Radar and in the Brain Burner, I'm worried and worried, but they don't stand there!
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 23.12.20

the door where the sniper of the monolith was sitting, opposite the road to Pripyat, opens with a current in the MODE PRIBOY STORI. In the original and other MODs known to me, the door will not open. Which door is in the burner? There is a door there, the code from which will be given to one of the Monolitovets you killed when you walk back along X10 from the switch. This code is 342089.

Z
Zander_driver 23.12.20

Sima4 you are not telling the truth !!!
That door opens in the Tin fashion, and I suppose that in others too. I'm not sure about the original.
The code for the door with the sniper 1287975
from the one in the burner is correct, 342089

S
Sima4 23.12.20

in the original, the sniper door does not open (((((((((if the gamma version is 1.0000). Therefore, I am indifferent to this door. I forget, I hammer on it. It's just that Deadsaref did not write what kind of nevo gama), and I by default suggested the original))). In Surf Storey, by the way, another code from the sniper door. AND THANKS for INFU

l
lynxer 23.12.20

Author, read the forum. Sima4, open up. Current about 1.0000 xs =)

D
Deadsaref 23.12.20

I'm at 1.0004

S
Sima4 23.12.20

on a subject. Knock with a code signal (three knocks-whistle-four knocks)

g
gamersfan 23.12.20

In the original, the door with a sniper also opens and there are 3 first-aid kits! Code 1287975

A
Ars79 23.12.20

On the radar, I opened only one code door - after turning off the antenna, I went back,
shooting the Monolitians, I saw the door ... I read the code from it in the PDA, he also writes there that
there is some code in the memory, but he does not remember which door So here is a bunch of first-aid kits, grenades and
cartridges (cartridges like from Kalash, I don't remember exactly)

I have a license-the original version, without patches and mods

A
Ars79 23.12.20

gamersfan

And where did you find the code for the door with the sniper? (I'm talking about the original version)

S
Storminder 23.12.20

And I played with the obliwain lost mod. then at first I found 3 first aid kits (red, simple), and after turning off the burner, when I used the walkie-talkie and listened to the negotiations of the monoliths and found near the place where the first-aid kits were lying ........... FN2000 and a couple of armor-piercing cartridges for it

M
Monolithian Charon 23.12.20

Search all monoliths on the Radar and you will receive codes

v
vlad_akm 23.12.20

you morons the door where the sniper stands can be opened 1287975

V
Vova Shibin 23.12.20

Sima4
code for this door is 1287975

S
Sima4 23.12.20

Vova Shibin
Thank you) Just look at the date of the topic :) I have passed STALKER many times and still play PM.

b
burberry123 23.12.20

Question - if a PDA with a door code is not found, will the door open by entering the code without this PDA present?
The fact is that the door with a sniper, which in front of the hill, cannot be torn open by the code 128975,
and I did not find a PDA with this code.
Original game without mods version 1.0006.

f
folid 27.04.21

burberry123
I have the same version, and the door opens without a PDA