3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 23.12.20 06:10 am

bug in the mission bounty hunter (Automatron) (Fallout 4)

task to build a new body for Jezabel. He created a new robot and put Jezabel's head on it, but the task is not completed further. the created robot becomes an ordinary automatron, not Jazabel, and I create as many of them as I want, nothing changes, the task remains to build a new body for Jezabel. I tried it through the console, it seems like the stage has been completed, but the problem is that it will be necessary to talk to Jezabel, but it simply will not be because the body is not created, and there is no one to talk to
24 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 23.12.20

APOLLO22
Created Jezabel again. Here are the instructions in the pictures - watch the cursor.
Spoiler

A
AleksandrFedorov 23.12.20

nestrbob
Clever man, all this can be figured out without instructions, the problem is not that he cannot, but that the game does not allow installing the part and the quest is stalled.

A

APOLLO22
And you continue to skip stages, just NPC Jezabel will not. I faced such a problem myself, I solved everything through the console.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
If in your game quests are triggered only through the console, then blow it to hell and set it to normal. On the forums, there is a debriefing of the flights of normal versions of games, and not of bugged assemblies.

A

nestrbob
This problem is observed by many and no one can reliably say what the matter is, and your instructions would not be useful even to a baby, everyone already knows how to create robots, there is a manual, the problem is that he cannot release the necessary robot from the assembly line for the bug.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
If the problem were common, then the search for a solution would be appropriate, and since the quest works fine - the problem is with the Automatron DLC bit that many have installed. It is necessary to put a working version, and not to treat the patient.

A

nestrbob
Well, when it turns out to be a solution to the problem, I will do it, personally, I tried several versions and without results.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
So the real worker was not caught. Sometimes I shove through a bunch of repacks in search of a real worker and as a result I play without a single bug. What I wish for you too. Here, in some posts, it slips that there should be an ESM file for Automatron - I don't have it, all I did was download the DATA folder and add it to the game, that's the whole Automatron update.

s
saa0891 23.12.20

As I understand it, most of the problems people have with pirates, well download another repack, or look for a normal patch and crack that will fit and everything will work ..

A
Alexandrioan 23.12.20

nestrbob I downloaded
Automatron from Tes.Game and there were no problems, and the game version was 1.4.125. The difference is only possible in the repack. When he created a new robot, he did not give him anything, he climbed onto the roof and sits there. But when it was the turn of modernization, Jezabel put his head, and she was indignant about bad clothes. The quest passed.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

Alexandrioan
Jezabelle is outraged by the new body according to the script - women always don't like everything. I also have version 1.4.125 of the game.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

nestrbob
Yes, there must be a DLCRobot.esm file (8,012,051 bytes). What was laid out in separate files is the beta DLC.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes, I downloaded the beta, but it works great and there was not a single bug.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

nestrbob
I passed the DLC in beta. There were no problems either. But with the release, I updated it.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK
I have not updated, I see no reason to update what already works - it will not get better, and problems may appear. After updating, have you tried to go through Automatron again?

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

nestrbob
No. It is necessary to look for an old save. Laziness:-)

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK
What to look for there? Load any old one before passing Automatron and the quest should appear automatically.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

nestrbob
Before installing the latest beta patch, I zipped and deleted all old saves.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK
At the start of the game there is a choice of loading the save of any passage, and after loading it - only the saves of the current game. Saves of different playthroughs practically do not mix and do not interfere with each other in the menu.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

nestrbob
Yes, I already pulled the old save from the archive and went through. There were practically no problems, except at the very end, when you need to enter the code on the mainframe. There you need to select the position of the GG, otherwise he begins to endlessly "dance" in front of the console. And so there were no problems with anyone. All that was needed was put, all conversations were talking.