3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20 06:10 am

Who knows the quest ID of the Warwick farm? The quest does not start. (Fallout 4)

Who knows the quest ID of the Warwick farm? The quest does not start.
"Greenskins" does not start the quest. Warwick doesn't complain about super mutants, but he wants to get access to the workshop! Previously held before the collapse of the system - the height of the construction on the farm is simply awesome !!
27 Comments
Sort by:
L
L0neWanderer 23.12.20

shieldandsword
To look at wikia?

R
R_Foxworth 23.12.20

shieldandsword
Written about a bug, remember, suddenly you did the same as here.

After completing the quest from the Fighting for the Harvest Institute, the Warwick Farm will join friendly settlements. If this happens, the quest "Warwick Farm: Greenskins" becomes virtually unavailable for completion, since it is impossible to start a conversation with Roger Warwick about him (when interacting, an exchange opens with him as a resident of the settlement, and even if you attach Roger to the store, only exchange with him, trade and conversation about the state of affairs in the settlement).

L
LordRegent303 23.12.20

R_Foxworth
If you want to get the settlement - either roll back the save, or kill everyone and get access to the workshop

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

R_Foxworth I
didn't go to college at all. In general, I still try not to fulfill the quests, I decided to start crafting after Vault 88. That's just the point.
Second problem-invited according to the plot and not through the console in the Century of the merchant Voltek-also there is no dialogue! Not appointed through the workshop anywhere-shines appointment as farmers and tryndit how hard it was 200 years for him. I tried to unblock it via the console:
setpv bCommandable 1
setpv bAllowMove 1
setpv bAllowCaravan 1
and then teleported back and forth to the location - zero result. (
Folych patched to 1.7.12

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

LordRegent303
It is finite. Only the child is unkillable. And so instead of starting everything from scratch, I would have killed everyone and everyone. (
About saving, I took the habit of sharing the save - too large a Save file turns out if everything is stored plus it is impossible to remember what you have already done and how. (

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

dimsink1
Was. The page of this quest is written in red - the page does not exist that is.

R
R_Foxworth 23.12.20

LordRegent303
I have no problems, I tried to give a person advice.

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

R_Foxworth
That's it! I have not been to the institute, the quest "Warwicks Farm: Greenskins" is necessary. But how???
Looking for a quest ID, maybe it will help.
Actually, this game has too many bugs (

R
R_Foxworth 23.12.20

There are already similar troubles - http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/bag_s_kvestom_ferma_uorvikov_zelenokozhie-885856/
Warriks are a fairly common problem

L
LordRegent303 23.12.20

R_Foxworth
Sorry, I was wrong, I thought I sent it to the author

R
R_Foxworth 23.12.20

There are three codes on the wiki in the article about the farm, maybe one of those is what you need?
0000e25f
0000e260
0000e240

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

shieldandsword
Try setstage MinRecruit04 50 to start the quest.
Or setstage MinRecruit04 100 at once - kill supermoots in the n-th location.

s
saa0891 23.12.20

shieldandsword wrote:
Was. The page of this quest is written in red - the page does not exist that is.
There is an English version for this.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Warwick_homestead

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

saa0891
There the quest ID is the same unfortunately and it does not start. Shit and shot all the Warwicks except the unkillable June and the baby. Moved back and forth in locations: no aggression workshop available. By the way, the "autopsy" of John Warwick showed that HE IS NOT SINT !!! (no "synth detail"). I will leave this option as a last resort, since there is no desire to play for the institute.

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

R_Foxworth
I didn’t fully understand what the codes are, but I didn’t exactly check the quest number.

s
saa0891 23.12.20

shieldandsword wrote:
There the quest ID is the same unfortunately and it does not start.
As it is not, the ID of all stages of the quests is.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Building_a_Better_Crop

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

shieldandsword
We do not need a digital quest ID, but a symbolic one. See my post above. I ran into this when the BoS radiant quest to clear the location was not completed. It was possible to complete the stage only using the symbolic ID.

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK
What does a symbolic ID look like and how to enter it ???

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK
saa0891
R_Foxworth
LordRegent303
dimsink1
The problem was solved in two ways:
1. Saved and shot everyone except the unkillable June and the child. Moved back and forth in the locations - there is no aggression, the workshop is available.
2. Took Preston Garvey as a partner and after a bunch of tasks received a quest on Warwicks.
Thank you all very much !!!!
Just did not understand how to enter a symbolic ID - what should be written in the line?

n
nikita2112 23.12.20

Actually, this quest is randomly generated. Sooner or later, niga would still give this task, even if he did not take him as a partner. Where is the hurry?