3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 23.12.20 06:10 am

Olympic spirit

Watch the video
http://news.sportbox.ru/olympics/spbvideo_NI654145_Begunja_finishirovala_s_travmoj_posle_padenija

Athletes Nikki Hamblin and Abbey D'Agostino collided during the semifinal race. After the fall, Agostino helped Hamblin up. I helped my opponent. After that, the girls ran on, but it turned out that Agostino was injured, she fell from the pain, and now the New Zealand athlete began to help the American.

5 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 23.12.20

What do you know about the Olympic spirit, nubas?

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

The athletes collided, and D'Agostino was unable to continue the fight. Then Hamblin stopped and helped her opponent complete the race. Later, the organizers decided to include the New Zealand runner in the finalists.

It's mine ... Well, the circus. And in the final, these ceilings will also be rolled?

Spoiler: Horses are being shot.

S
Self-Relliant 23.12.20

Nobody helps Russians

A
Alexator 23.12.20

Boredom. Better google about a skier who helped rivals. He was even given an award.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

What the fuck ?! Two clumsy cow faced her) I (opami and fell. All bye-bye victory, ran, flashing heels remaining participants (more nimble and agile). Do not see it as the finale of their ears.
Yeah ... It was not there.
These cows, don't be fools, start to arrange help shows. They are running in the deserted Sahara - if you don’t help, the opponent will die of thirst or ostriches will eat him? What, there is no one else to help in the stadium with thousands of people?
Result?
Later the organizers decided to include a New Zealand runner member of the finals.
Well okay ?! Some were not allowed to compete, falsely accused of doping and other not for dick dog include the finals!
Soon, the disabled and the blind will translate through the treadmill for medals ...