3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lotus101 23.12.20 06:10 am

Can't reveal the game (Call of Duty: World at War)

If during the game, be it a single, co-op or network, you hide the game, then upon opening there will be only a black screen and a jammed sound, it will only be closed by the dispatcher. Pressing the menu and alt + tab doesn't help either. And if you hide it in the main menu, then everything is ok. How to solve?
14 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombn 23.12.20

lotus101
not like, just do not press alt + tab, but in general I will give advice, update the hardware. P, S, I kind of tested on the latest version, everything is fine (again, not a fact, not always everything can be solved with a new version.) Somehow.

l
lotus101 23.12.20

The zombn
version of the game is the last one, litsuha and the systems themselves, I have all the rules, they are not the point, it is solved only by turning on the mode in the window in the console, but it is very inconvenient in it.

s
strelok312 23.12.20

lotus101 What
can interfere? (I mean some programs running in parallel) I
could of course say that this is a game just so old, but I don't remember such problems when I played a couple of years ago.
By the way, is there anyone in the MP?

Z
Zombn 23.12.20

strelok312
There are people in Mp and not a few.

l
lotus101 23.12.20

strelok312
Yes, it seems that no other programs interfere with other games and everything is fine, they open up. There are few people in the co-op and basically everyone plays custom zombie cards taken from nowhere, and there are a lot of people in the network, but most of them play team battle, so in other modes it is rarely possible to find people.

s
strelok312 23.12.20

lotus101
It's strange, when I played for the last time (in 2010-2011) there were very few people, the game was not even on the incentive then.
And at the expense of the problem: Maybe the drivers are old? Or all sorts of programs from AMD or Nvidia somehow interfere (including Raptor from AMD),

l
lotus101 23.12.20

strelok312
why is everything normal in other games? Moreover, if the spell is in the window, then you can hide and reveal.

s
strelok312 23.12.20

lotus101
Hmm, that's right. And try to set the resolution lower and in an incomplete screen, and then minimize, expand, if it will be the same, then I don't even know what it is. And in general it is worth climbing in the settings. Try to disable Vsinc if it is there.

l
lotus101 23.12.20

strelok312 Turned on the
vertical, turned it off, did nothing, did it in the window using the console, it helps, but it's so inconvenient, I'll try to make another resolution.

l
lotus101 23.12.20

strelok312
Damn a friend's witch was installed, everything is normally hidden and revealed, it's a shame, and it's really strange for me.

s
strelok312 23.12.20

lotus101
Well, I can, as they say, "real masters", advise you to demolish Windows)))
Well, it looks like you will have to forget about everything, while playing COD.
By the way, is there no function "In a window without a frame" (or something like that)? Perhaps she will solve this problem.

l
lotus101 23.12.20

strelok312
Nope, that's just the point, in the settings about the window finally nothing is said.

B
Bandit3508 23.12.20

bought a call of duty waw incentive and can't play online what to do?

B
Bandit3508 23.12.20

the server is not looking for and bought with a friend we can not find each other, he can’t me and I can’t