3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
metalik32 23.12.20 06:10 am

PIRATE INTERNET GAME (Lost Planet 2)

* Run Tangle (http://downloads.tunngle.biz/software/TunngleSetup_v4.3.1.5b.exe), look for the Lost Planet 2 room in the search and go into it
* Run teknohelper (turn off the antivirus before unpacking) (unpack into any folder , except for the game folder), select Tunngle network in the list, press "Set Adapterkey" and don't press anything else!
* Roll up teknohelper (http://narod.ru/disk/25844171000/TeknoGods_Beta17.rar.html), do not close!
* Launch Lost Planet 2
* In the game, go to the company (for co-op) or network game (deasmatch, etc.), select the connection type "local network" and create a company or network detmmach for example ... well, others come in ... well or a quick search .. and will find all created.
* Play
Attention !!! Cases when DOES NOT enter the rooms.
Why can't you enter ?:
-cannot enter an already started game,
-a game created from an episode that you did not go through in a co-op or one, you will not see at all,
-ping more than 30? Forget, look for someone who has less than 30 otherwise you will not play ...

taken from antistarforce
44 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zatraher 23.12.20

in my opinion you can also use hamacchi

d
demonvandal 23.12.20

Why create a new topic ??
Everything is here http://forums.playground.ru/lost_planet_2/636263/

Z
ZOOM9800 23.12.20

Please write full detailed instructions !!!! Because HAMACHI is complete bullshit !!!!!!! Thanks in advance)))

r
rus-Wladimir-rus 23.12.20

tunngrus.ru/manual/game-manual/text-manual/64-lost-planet-2.html
here is a new technical year and description

b
banika15 23.12.20

What to do ?
First there is a connection ...
and then a Connection error. Communication is broken.
What to do pliz help?

T
Tony_Redgrave 23.12.20

banika15
you need to use the new version of the tech gods (ie 18)
or even better use the instruction from the link rus-Wladimir-rus

demonvandal
= T
that topic should be deleted then. this topic has the correct name and implies all methods for playing on the network in the lost of planets 2, and not just hamachi (mind you, without N ...)

metalik32
and what ports you need to open do not know? or so rolls? otherwise I'm too lazy to look for a forward on the port ... if there is finally an instruction there ...

P
ProRok123 23.12.20

Lost Planet2 Co-op! via Hamachi infa http://www.antistarforce.com/forum/115-8763-4
room: LPII password: 123

C
CoD PyLuT 23.12.20

rus-Wladimir-rus
of all the miserable file hosting services, it is precisely on the Rapid that the suck sucks (

C
CoD PyLuT 23.12.20

This new technogad does not plow, sees games but does not want to connect, constantly knocks out an error

G
Gemini846 23.12.20

Guys, where does the co-op play from? write a link where there are instructions! PLEASE !!!

R
Reverkon 23.12.20

login through Hamachi
name LP2thebest
password 1612

C
CoD PyLuT 23.12.20

and that you can really play, or the same crap as with a tungle?

T
Tatarin100 23.12.20

Make someone a new room for Homachi, otherwise these two are already full.

N
Neonik 23.12.20

A new empty room is waiting for everyone who managed to play in co-op. ATTENTION not lower than the 3rd chapter !!! LostPl - 789

I
Invidiosus 23.12.20

what do you mean why ! there you will find hell and here you can see everything at once!

p
prodigy007 23.12.20

in short, very many do not plow through the tungla, so it will have to go through hamachi. In hamachi, you can create a room yourself, why ask someone?

I
Invidiosus 23.12.20

what does Private Cell mean? MB of space for real players? I cannot change this value

T
Tensh 23.12.20

Bidozgi
Private cells - mestras for invitations. Those. if you have one private place, then someone from the network cannot enter it, but you invite yourself ...

I
Invidiosus 23.12.20

aaa clear ss

s
saboteyr 23.12.20

let's try, who else is playing?