3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dezertir88 23.12.20 06:10 am

Guys are such a problem .... (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello everyone! The guys set such a problem with the PM at the start of a new game, it throws out the client synchronization at the stage. How can it be treated, reinstalled, etc. ... does not help
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 23.12.20

Dezertir88, create a text document and insert after the flight. What will be written there came here.

R
Roograx 23.12.20

Dezertir88
Download another repack. Faster and more reliable.

D
Dezertir88 23.12.20

I have a letsuha = (no, it just throws it to the desktop or freezes! Without text = (

j
jeorje 23.12.20

Dezertir88
well, it means not another repack, but just a repack, why do we need a lick if it doesn't work ..

D
Dezertir88 23.12.20

here is the error XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT in module "D: Game N Steam steamapps common STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl bin xrCore.dll" at 0023: 00BBCC85, xrDebug :: backend () + 165 byte (s)

d
demon07 23.12.20

The most common crash is XR 3DA Termination.
It is triggered when the game is under heavy load and it happens to almost everyone.
If there are too many sorties, try the following:
1. Reduce the graphics power in the configurator.
2. In the game settings, set the quality to "Average" or lower.
3. Disable prefetching, if it was enabled.
Most often, this crash is random, but if it occurs stably, for example, when: requesting quests from a Persian, sleeping, giving a first-aid kit to a wounded, etc., then most likely the problem is in the game. Also a variant, the version of the game is not friendly with the mod.

r
rPeBoJL 23.12.20

Dezertir88
download version 10004 from torrent and forget about all the shit

D
Dezertir88 23.12.20

thanks guys =) I can't solve the problem as I understand it, but for the advice to all the pluses, a huge human thanks =)

u
uncle Sasha 23.12.20

Dezertir88
[email protected] --- I'm just wondering, if not lazy, this is my mail. We can try to solve the problem. I don't like to communicate on forums.

T
Talanted 23.12.20

What could it be, guys?
Problem Signature:
Problem Event
Name : APPCRASH Application Name: XR_3DA.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Time Stamp: 370f7f00 Error
Module Name: nvd3dum.dll Error
Module Version: 10.18.13.5906 Error
Module Time Stamp: 5654a473 Exception
Code : c0000005 Exception
Offset: 00631f8e
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Language Code: 1049
Additional Information 1: add9
Additional Information 2: add9c1423f751db19a44e8954ff990e2
Additional Information 3: fdef
Additional Information 4: fdefed83913ef04d45cb17de53e26de1

h
han298 23.12.20

People throw normal logs, and not the krakozyabra that the green beetle gives out. She will not tell anyone anything and no one can help you with anything. To throw off the crash log, after you have got out the green beetle, open create any text document and press CTRL + V while in it. Then, perhaps, someone will be able to suggest something.

v
very ZLOY 23.12.20

Your problem lies in the system libraries, or rather in their irrelevance. It's easy to check, download any crack for your version, if the error is the same, download and install the libraries, I had similar nonsense, the game disc should contain the exe you need.

L
LIRW 23.12.20

Talanted
Why all this crooked samopal swing. You need to download a license (yes, without a key) but it is not needed for a single. There are many places where the original disk image and patches from the first to the sixth are located. Put it on and run - all the rules will be there, but downloaded it and don't know if it will or will not work, and now you sit as you are now looking for an example, what this error code means.

T
Talanted 23.12.20

Thank you for responding!
The fact is that I have a mod Apocalypse, 1 part and I do not know where to get another crack, so I decided to look for an answer on the forums.

T
Talanted 23.12.20

By the way, during the gameplay the screen goes blank every 20-30 seconds and crashes 3-4 times. Sometimes the tray shows that the video driver does not respond.

t
tanWir 10.11.21

Can't even enter the
Expression game : sz <(tgt_sz-1)
Function: IReader :: r_string
File: E: stalker sources trunk xrCore FS.cpp
Line: 349
Description: Dest string less than needed.

P
Pavel rally 10.11.21

tanWir
It looks like a problem with the FS.cpp file, disable the antivirus, install another repack.