3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeSHiy_047 23.12.20 06:10 am

Geralt's pupils (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the books, Geralt could change his pupils from normal to vertical at will (and mostly walked with normal pupils). Why does Geralt always have cat-like pupils in the game?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 23.12.20

If I don't confuse anything because of mutations.

A
Artyom Martynovskikh 23.12.20

The book said that he could contract and expand them at will, but they always remained vertical.

L
LeSHiy_047 23.12.20

Artyom Martynovskikh
Then it is strange that almost no one could notice this. It was usually noted that he was a witcher because of the sword behind his back and by his "robber face".

N
Nighthawkreal 23.12.20

Moreover, in the Blood, the sun can interfere with the competition, but this is impossible.

r
rzrr 23.12.20

NightHawkreal,
if you win in gwent, you will play without the sun that shines in your eyes)

N
Nighthawkreal 23.12.20

rzrr
The real Geralt wouldn't need gwent.

S
Stifler's mom 23.12.20

It's time to give out some prize in the nominations "the most moronic question about the Witcher." It's just that sometimes it already comes to insanity, by God

L
LeSHiy_047 23.12.20

Yennefer from Vengerberg
What's the real problem? I had a normal question and asked it on the forum, why is it also needed?

S
Stifler's mom 23.12.20

MiSHyTka_047
This question should be asked by developers. Why does the game Geralt not have such pupils as the book one? And in general, why is Geralt like this in the book, but different in the game? Sapkowski himself has given answers to these questions long ago. If you are not lazy, you can watch interviews, press and more on the Internet. And here no one will give you an exact answer

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 23.12.20

All witchers have vertical pupils due to mutations, they cannot make them round.