3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
burberry123 23.12.20 06:10 am

Checkpoint Question (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

When we clean up the military checkpoint at the cordon, that is where the case with the documents, after each time returning to the cordon, the military will mow the village of newcomers to 0 if you do not interfere?

There is a mention that when too many stalkers are killed in the village of newbies, a stalker nicknamed the Master in an exoskeleton with an arm can come there. warehouses. Is there such a thing?
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
abettor1978 23.12.20

Maybe it's some kind of mod, or it may appear towards the end of the game, I don't know. He also destroyed the military both under the bridge and at the checkpoint a couple of times - never noticed any changes.
I have my own tactics: after Nimble, without giving away the flash drive, I immediately run to the filled-up tunnel, where the locomotive stands with a stitch on the roof. There I cross the railroad tracks, make a detour around the military under the bridge, there I climb onto the rails and kill them from above (if there are grenades, then it is generally chic). I rob the corpses, and you can safely take out those who are at the checkpoint.

E
Eli 23.12.20

I remember the original game, there if you attack the military checkpoint, they will go to destroy the stalker. But now you will attack the checkpoint, the warriors will not go, in any case, the masters will sit in the village.

s
stalkerspore 23.12.20

I have never seen the master on the Cordon. But the Wolf in warehouses is a million.

b
burberry123 23.12.20

I'm playing the original now. The main military checkpoint cleared out. Then I went to the dump.
When I returned I went to Sidorovich to sell swag. I hear shooting screams :)
Then one soldier went to Sidorovich's and threw us there ..
In short, he outplayed them so he took them to the village for the second time so that the newcomers would not suffer.
That's interesting - when the new respawn is they will attack the village again, it looks like they were going to the embankment under the bridge.

About the stalker of the master in the village of newcomers, his appearance is more related to the quest "Destroy the mercenary squad" from the Fan.
From the stalker wiki: "If too many lonely die in battle, then the Stalker Master may come to the camp"
http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/
So I thought, maybe in the case of the military, when they take over the whole village, maybe this stalker will come there.
Although I think if again such a raid will be a stalker in an exoskeleton, they will be destroyed as well as all newcomers.

Here's another: "If a lot of people are killed in the village of newcomers, and there is a shortage of them even with a respawn, then the Master will come there."
http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Master

w
we get what we deserve 23.12.20

Most likely they will appear as line opponents anyway.

b
burberry123 23.12.20

Yes, there is a shorter topic - if you stole a box with documents at the military checkpoint which is in the cordon, then until you give it to Sidorovich on assignment, the military will constantly arrange raids there and it is highly likely that the village of newcomers will be shaken to the root.
That is, if, before Sidor's assignment, this case is still stolen, then the military will be rummaging around there for a long time every time they visit the cordon location. Since it is impossible to give the case back.

b
burberry123 23.12.20

And I also noticed such a phenomenon at the cordon at Sidorovich's :) If you immediately fail the task to search for the night star artifact, then the next time the task will be available only after visiting X18. And then there is such a moment - if at this time Sidor was carrying only artifacts of a jellyfish and stone flowers, pieces of 5, through the exit from the location, the task returned again to search for an artifact of a jellyfish, a stone flower, etc. And so 5 times and it is better to repeat more, these arts can be spawned with a cheat for interest - in general, a fun life in the zone will begin :) You will see for yourself - the military will start spawning in incredible quantities - approximately 10 units, monsters will be the same, there will be a lot. Cordon, Dump - there will not be enough cartridges ... But perhaps the stealthy box with documents from the checkpoint in the presence in the inventory of years still plays a role ... But the developers are clearly a tricky moment.