3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 23.12.20 06:10 am

Atlas Interface - Can't Resist (Stage \ "Viking \") (No Man's Sky)

The choice is not available ... Previously, in all interfaces, I agreed and did not turn off the Atlas path. It's a bummer. What am I doing wrong?
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Captain Fire 23.12.20

a13x_r3nk0
it seems that you need to raise the overall rank (complete the stages of the journey), in the menu you can see

m
m01533nk0 23.12.20

Alex Varadero
Right now I thought that Atlas-stones were not enough, there were 6, then I threw 3 from the starship - a total of 9, somewhere I saw that for 10 stones in the final of the game you can generate a new universe. It didn’t help: (Can you show the screen where you can see what you described (an important stage of the journey is completed - I often see this inscription)?

C
Captain Fire 23.12.20

a13x_r3nk0 to the
left of the settings is the Travel (or Adventure) button, there is a general rank at the very bottom

m
m01533nk0 23.12.20

Alex Varadero
Thanks, found! It turns out that 5 more pieces need to be completed ... So hunt to finish it ...

V
VirgilSouth 23.12.20

a13x_r3nk0
After reaching the center, nothing interesting happens. Maybe if you follow the "Path of the Atlas" it will happen, but I strongly doubt

m
m01533nk0 23.12.20

VirgilSouth Xs, fak
, gave 10 stones, created a new star, got the coordinates of a black hole, flew somewhere from it and that's it ... Hmm. Is that all? How easy is it to reach the center of the galaxy without this Atlas? And in general, why the heck is his way?

m
m01533nk0 23.12.20

Alex Varadero
What's next now?

V
VirgilSouth 23.12.20

a13x_r3nk0 You
get to the center of the galaxy - a new galaxy is open and you start over with only the old ship and all the improvements. Finishing the path of the Atlas you are like "creating a new star" and ... you find yourself in a new galaxy and start the game over. Escobar's dilemma. Better to chop Larka out, at least it is optimized normally

A
Abbat76 23.12.20

VirgilSouth Kick
. When I read such things, I get a cognitive dissonance: how can one suggest replacing a cosmic game with a completely open infinite world with Lara? Are you able to mix the taste of orange with jeans in your life? ))))

V
VirgilSouth 23.12.20

Abbat76
If dissonance - broaden your horizons) I propose to replace the boring game with a more fun game

m
m01533nk0 23.12.20

VirgilSouth
Well, take it and created, gave stones and all that - he told me the coordinates of the hole and everything, as if the free game began. The center is far in theory ...

V
VirgilSouth 23.12.20

a13x_r3nk0
The point is that getting to the center is extremely monotonous, and after getting to the center everything is new. Hope only for modders, since the resources of the game have learned to pick and have already riveted several mods

m
m01533nk0 23.12.20

VirgilSouth
What are the mods? Interestingly, throw it off in PM, if it's not difficult ...

V
VirgilSouth 23.12.20

a13x_r3nk0
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/no_mans_sky/u_no_mans_sky_poyavilis_modifikatsii-208511/