3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reisel 23.12.20 06:10 am

Do you think Elitka will fly with at least 10 frames, or will it be less than 5? (Elite Dangerous)

I would like to play it before buying a new PC (This will be after the new year), but I don't know if it will work at least on minimum wages.
Oh yes, all comments not on the "topic" and about "weak hardware" will receive a complaint.
8 Comments
Sort by:
g
goofygoonz 23.12.20

Well, it can start, but I doubt it will "fly".

J
Just do it again 23.12.20

Reisel
in general in the elite is very flexible setting, it will work on almost any bucket, but as an option, if I'm not mistaken, you can download the game client on the website and try the training for free or something like that

V
Vano_Strelok 23.12.20

Reisel
will not fit the system. requirements. Those. won't even start.

T
Toxa95 23.12.20

Raisel
Download the demo on torrents and try it out. Delov something. It is freely available.
According to the requirements, I think it will start, but at your resolution 10 frames and wait. Unsubscribe how you try the demo, you never know, someone will ask the same question.
And you can also look for tests on the Internet, so, assume the performance of the game and its optimization.

R
RedFleecer 23.12.20

The demo does not reflect the realities, since it has not been updated since its inception, and the elite has already gone to 2.1 and the system requirements have grown, although optimization too.

r
review_game 23.12.20

Yes, it will not start at all. Not suitable for system requirements.
And at the expense of the laptops, I have this on my laptop: http://www.sony.ru/support/ru/content/cnt-specs/VPCSE2X1R/list and that lags, although the laptop is not weak at all.
And I run the game without horizons. And with horizons - slideshow

T
Tacito 23.12.20

In space there will be norms, but on planets it will be terribly laggy. And slow down at the stations.

V
Vasily Malinin 23.12.20

You will definitely go on low will be higher than 10 for sure