3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inspektor_73 23.12.20 06:10 am

First time playing. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I'm playing for the first time. Tell me it is possible to clear the camp so that the fighters do not revive on it or they appear there constantly, I'm tired of cleaning the same location several times.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 23.12.20

They appear constantly, there is no other way

R
Richards 23.12.20

Inspektor_73
Why?

V
Venom rhys 23.12.20

Inspektor_73
They will constantly spawn in camps, outposts and bases.

I
Inspektor_73 23.12.20

Thank you!
Richards
Why what?

C
Crociato 23.12.20

Inspektor_73
I do not advise you to spray on this, it is better to bypass the enemies, otherwise the game can quickly get bored. There are 50 main and 150 side missions in the game, which take place on two maps, of course, they cannot be "cleaned", otherwise the game could have ended immediately. And the game, as it were, stealth, here the passage without contact with the enemy is appreciated, in the worst case, one or two soldiers can be put to sleep, but not "cleaned up".

i
indahouse 23.12.20

It seems that if you clear the camp or base, then no one will spawn there until you sit on the helicopter.
I remember the third farkrai, when, after cleaning, I walked 20 meters away, turned around, and there the bandits sat down again and were already beating - it was also enraged.

s
strelok312 23.12.20

Inspektor_73
About 30 cleanups, and then it makes no sense to capture them. (Up to 30 or 50 will give emblems, etc.)

R
Raptor227 23.12.20

indahouse
If you have not played Far Cry 2 then ... Don't play, everything is much worse there

P
Pritchard 23.12.20

oh well then let’s enlighten you, this is an aspect of the game developed just decided not to do, in this open world there is no open world!

R
Richards 23.12.20

Inspektor_73
Why bother doing such a grind in this game? You can go with one regular cake. On missions, without the use of boxes and X-ray marks on the screen that are cut down.