3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mercenary Thomas 23.12.20 06:10 am

Orders for modmakers (Mount Blade)

Please make a mod for warband or great battles. Who knows how to accomplish your goal. The mod that I want to write later, depending on who is in what part of the warband or the great battles.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 23.12.20

the user himself, the commander can do whatever he wants to order his troops with him to attack the palace and go on the attack. There are 4 zones in total in the game. Those. map and there are 4 zones on it, 1 is the zone of people (neutral), 2 is the zone of the emperor (where the palace is), 3 is the zone of elves, 4 is the zone of evil ... (in the mountains, there is an old fort ...) So so that in the game they could not only kill but also chop off the hand and if the user is not cured then he will die, just gouge out the eye, but the user may not die, but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis if the leg also either die or you will either crawl on a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. " map and there are 4 zones on it, 1 is the zone of people (neutral), 2 is the zone of the emperor (where the palace is), 3 is the zone of elves, 4 is the zone of evil ... (in the mountains, there is an old fort ...) So so that in the game they could not only kill but also chop off the hand and if the user is not cured then he will die, just gouge out the eye, but the user may not die, but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis if the leg also either die or you will either crawl on a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. " map and there are 4 zones on it, 1 is the zone of people (neutral), 2 is the zone of the emperor (where the palace is), 3 is the zone of elves, 4 is the zone of evil ... (in the mountains, there is an old fort ...) So so that in the game they could not only kill but also chop off the hand and if the user is not cured then he will die, just gouge out the eye, but the user may not die but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis if the leg also either die or you will either crawl on a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. " also gouge out an eye, but the user may not die, but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis, if the leg will either die, or will crawl or crawl in a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. " also gouge out an eye, but the user may not die, but simply not see the floor of the screen, or get or buy a prosthesis, if the leg will either die, or will crawl or crawl in a wheelchair, or the best thing ... put a prosthesis. You can save ... PS I want this game. "

E
Eagle-owl 23.12.20

Rolento
How much time has passed, and still creepy!

s
strelok312 23.12.20

Rolento
Already about 5 minutes laughing, I just can't stop. Who wrote this interestingly? XD

S
Strepsils_Massondosa 23.12.20

How many times to repeat that there is a separate site for the game there and write.