3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
llSlavall 23.12.20 06:10 am

How to enable SLI mode in No Man \ 's Sky (No Man's Sky)

How to Enable SLI Mode in No Man's Sky ??
11 Comments
Sort by:
l
llSlavall 23.12.20

Laptop Lenovo y510p, Sli 755m 2x, only one video card works, the laptop is already weak and with one vidyuha 15 fps gives

V
VeixaR2 23.12.20

llSlavall So you have two office plugs. Rejoice that it started at all. At first I thought these were cards from the GTX series, but this is generally a GT. There are no longer two or three of them.

l
llSlavall 23.12.20

VeixaR2
and what kind of temporary crutches? as it was with Falaut 4 earlier, the guys gave guides there and through the setup you forcefully force 2 video cards to work

g
get_grow 23.12.20

llSlavall throw
off the link for fallout crutches, maybe something similar can be done for no man's sky.

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

here firewood from Nvidia, new with SLI arrived. only it makes it worse

l
llSlavall 23.12.20

Shimuto
agrees, I downloaded and the picture twitches when you drive with the mouse, in short, PPC ...

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 23.12.20

Shimuto
Don't quite agree! The performance has become better, but when you move the mouse a little the picture twitches. But it lasted 10 minutes, set fxaa anti-aliasing and 2560 by 1440 resolution much more comfortable game went! In short, you can't play it without Sli! Kick-ass just for playing with such a "" "super graph" ""))))

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

Primal Myshyvur,
she lags like a bitch for a minute. And then you drive everything with the mouse. xs how much. and whether it will pass. there would be no such garbage would put up DEM 4k and play beautifully.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 23.12.20

Shimuto
Are you overclocked in this non-optimized gamma code? If you overclocked them, then how many and at what resolution do you play? In this game, I generally put them on the defaulut! For some reason, it crashes to the desktop within half an hour (Not in krasis, not in a stall, not in any other demanding games, this is not, but in this miracle, the completely opposite result (

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

Primal Myshyvur,
well, as the factory overclocking was, it remained. There were no flights. Native 1080p resolution.

M
MrPerec 23.12.20

downloaded new firewood for nvidia 372.54, but the profile did not appear, only alternative modes, but they do not give any sense. Vidyushki 2e GT650M.
PS: figured it out, it was necessary to do a clean installation and the second card worked.