3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
origami killer 23.12.20 06:10 am

Pre-order bug. No hyperdrive on new ships (No Man's Sky)

http://meownauts.com/predzakazavshie-no-man-s-sky-igroki-stolknulis-s-problemoy/
http://meownauts.com/no-mans-sky-fixes/

Who faced?

If it has already happened and has been wound for many light years - is it worth continuing the game, or starting from scratch?
There seem to be two options:
1. Wait for patches.
2. Search for a drawing for the engine. But, if you are terribly lucky and you find it, will there be engines on ships for sale?
Or can you somehow call a drawing with a trainer?

Save. The current star system seems to be the last for me. It's good here, but I don't want to stay.)

DO NOT USE THE PRE-ORDER SHIP! Maybe everything will be fine, or maybe it will be like mine.
Do not completely use it, but until the end of the starting quest to obtain blueprints. Then you can change, as I understand it.
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

origami killer
What about your engine?

D
Devil477 23.12.20

Try to transfer from an old boat

o
origami killer 23.12.20

VenomTRat Read the
links. In short: I bought a new ship, the old one disappeared, but there is no new engine on the new (all new ones). And you can't craft either - there is no drawing.

Devil477
Only resources are transferred from the old one. Even its components cannot be disassembled, like planetary engines.

D
Devil477 23.12.20

origamikiller
Well then, apparently yes, either a new game or a patch.

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

origami-killer
Type if your engine does not have an engine, then it will not be on everyone you meet? Hmm, I didn't know. And they will give you a drawing. They just gave it to me when I was hanging out near the ruins. The developers wrote that they had already fixed it. They wrote that the game itself will find a way to draw out the drawing.

o
origami killer 23.12.20

VenomTRat It was
on mine. But I just got it without collecting it. And on all the rest - they are no longer there.
On reddit, they seem to write that they spent a lot of hours searching, but the game was never vouchsafed to give out anything. You are probably "just given" at the beginning of the game, and not after ten hours and two dozen planets behind.

f
fog666666 23.12.20

buy more of this shit

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

origami-killer
I was given exactly the drawing when I was digging on one of the planets of the first system. In this case, the pre-ordered ship is selected. I just ran to the ruins, and then the inscription "got a new technology" and there is a re-engine. True, this happened after I loaded the save.

o
origami killer 23.12.20

VenomTRat
Apparently, if you do not fly away from the first system, then everything is ok. And I quickly dumped.

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

origami-killer God
damn them understand what triggers are involved. But have you tried loading? Because there are a couple of bugs with the download, maybe it will work like that

o
origami killer 23.12.20

VenomTRat
Yes, loaded the previous save. After that, my old spike, standing nearby at the station, disappeared. And when I usually boot, i.e. in the last save - he, by the way, remained. And you could swing back at him. It was necessary, damn it, to do so. And wander around the systems, looking for a random blueprint at random.

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

origamikiller
I wish you good luck with your search, or at least a patch or trainer, what can you do.

o
origami killer 23.12.20

VenomTRat
I won't give up! I'll stay here to live, gentlemen.

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

origami-killer
Well, the construction will probably be delivered)
By the way, you have a unique experience. You're stuck in a foreign world)

o
origami killer 23.12.20

VenomTRat The
bug was not fatal. Hours 5-6 and on the penultimate undiscovered planet in this system I found a wrecked ship, in a tin ball near which lay a drawing of the engine.
Not bad, not bad. While the truth is unclear whether the next encountered ships will have built-in engines like all normal people, or will continue to be some stumps. But this is no longer so worried.
Bitter for all those people who rubbed the save.

Apd. Yes, with the engines in the future, complete order.

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

origami killer
Fortitude and courage are always rewarded, congratulations)

A
AlexeyMC 23.12.20

origamikiller
Yes, I have all the ships without hyperdrive, I have to do it .... I found a drawing on the first planet somewhere, antimatter and a cell according to the plot at the factory ...

o
origami killer 23.12.20

AlexeyMC
If on the first planet, then it should be so.