3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Fadeichev 23.12.20 06:10 am

Things to do? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The quests are over, I cleared at least half of the places in the game, there is no way to download the add-ons. Tell me what are the quests with def. level, I have 56 lvl. And the corpse of the girl does not appear for the quest "Blood in the Snow", can it be connected with the fact that I did not buy "Hyorim" there (took the key from the corpse), but did not touch anything. I also killed Viola Giordano.
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 23.12.20

Download the Jorney assembly there is much more than the original, almost everything is translated, about the quest, look here http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_on_snow

K
Kostya_Vong 23.12.20

Danila Fadeichev
assignments in Windhelm, or rather "Blood on the Snow" are very buggy. Apparently you caught a bug and now the task can be continued only through the console ...

K
Kostya_Vong 23.12.20

At the expense of quests ... Look here http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Category: Quests_(Skyrim) suddenly did not complete everything =)

N
Nikita Fedotov 23.12.20

Has anyone passed it completely?

l
lookaway 23.12.20

Danila Fadeichev wrote: the
corpse of a girl does not appear for the quest "Blood in the Snow" the
most buggy quest, in my opinion.
I'm afraid I'll have to treat it with a console.

H
Hogun 23.12.20

I somehow had nothing to do either. I downloaded the mod for improved necromancy and went to clean up Skyrim from the living, now in the west of Skyrim, in the possessions of Falkreath and Markarth, everything has died out or joined my army of the living dead

D
Danila Fadeichev 23.12.20

Kostya_Vong
Thank you. I entered all the commands that are there, but it did not work, probably the deadline for the quest has expired.

i
ilia51 23.12.20

steal tomatoes

K
Kostya_Vong 23.12.20

Danila Fadeichev Having
carefully read your message and no less attentively read the description of the quest on the link, I made the following conclusion: you are stuck at the moment when you need to talk to this one, who is at peace with you, Viola Giordano ...
This quest is known for the fact that may not even start. If all the conditions for starting the quest are met, this can happen for three reasons: 1. if the hero has already talked with Susanna the Vicious; 2. if the hero killed someone in Windhelm; 3. if the hero ends the civil war for the Empire.
If I understand correctly, then this code should help you: setstage ms11 100
It will help you bypass the conversation with Viola and start the quest further. If I did not understand correctly, describe in more detail what happened, we will help you figure out this evil task =)

D
Danila Fadeichev 23.12.20

Kostya_Vong
Thank you. I resurrected Viola, but I already spoke to her, but I did not know about this command. I'll check, I will have to try all the commands again. But I have already expired the time limit for completing the quest, it says until 31st Frost.

K
Kostya_Vong 23.12.20

Danila Fadeichev's
quest may or may not be issued ... it is not necessary that the time is right ... I think the main reason here is that the Civil War is not over, or rather that the empire does not take possession of Windhelm ...