3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Han Viro 23.12.20 06:12 am

Is it possible to kill all animals on the planet? (No Man's Sky)

Is this action possible, or is everything generated on the fly?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

Han Viro
Even if it was not generated, you would have spent your whole life on it

H
Han Viro 23.12.20

Razox
games are different, the argument is a strategy, at least after the first stages, this game is completely different, has an infinite scale

A
Aenmutus 23.12.20

You won't interrupt. As you can see, everything is rendered in relative proximity to you. They will still spawn.

N
Negih 23.12.20

Han Viro
No, you can't. As soon as you fly into orbit and return to pay, EVERYTHING, in general, everything will be restored. It is possible to break the same tree endlessly, flying into orbit and landing again.

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

Razox
Well, to go around the planet along the equator on foot, it will take more than 1 real day. Maybe even 2-3. And I measured by the middle planet, if it is even more or less than in the dispute, see for yourself

R
Razox 23.12.20

VenomTRat
Clearly, in the "dispute" the planets were small, and it was possible to go around all in 3-4 hours. And to fly around on a ship in 10 seconds.

A
Abbat76 23.12.20

Razox
is if you played as a snail in an argument. and if for something swift-winged, then the equatorial circumnavigation of the planet ended in 10 minutes running in one direction: he ran out of the nest and ran. after 10 minutes I returned to my own nest))