3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razlojenec 23.12.20 06:12 am

Distress Signal (No Man's Sky)

In general, I receive a distress signal where the crashed ship is lying around, I fly according to the marker, where the flight time is indicated, and I can not fly because this damn marker moves with me, i.e. I will cover the planet ten times, but I still can't get to the marker. Have you ever encountered such a bug? Maybe someone knows how to fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 23.12.20

Step out into the upper atmosphere to see from above.

G
GG4 23.12.20

Razlojenec
Buy at the station and that's it, you can cheat yourself as much money as you like.

V
VeixaR2 23.12.20

GG4 Eh, right now it would be better to cheat money so that there is nothing to do in the game at all.

R
Razlojenec 23.12.20

AenmutusAenmutus
Useless

S
SimplyTheCat 23.12.20

Razlojenec
It helped me to fly away from the planet and fly straight to the place where the marker was shown on the planet, then everything was fine

R
Razlojenec 23.12.20

[ASASIN]
Yes, it helped me too with a few tries

D
Daikon3311 23.12.20

aha I have the same situation yesterday all evening flew to him (a crashed ship blah ... he can also fly on a hike))) on the way he ran several mountains with emeril, he earned two lyama, found an endless mountain of emeril deep into the planet, he drilled drilled. .. ran out of cells ... and did not reach the marker. and flew along the bottom and flew in the upper layers of the atmosphere, it moves away from me faster than I approach it)))

o
osdf 23.12.20

What kind of bugs and bugs do you have for the version of the game, I have been playing for 4 days - 1 crash was due to the coach and 0 bugs in general! and alt-tab norms work and everything else ... maybe because Windows 10 x64 and not firewood like some people ah ??! Although the amd a4-5300 bucket wheelbarrow

A
Abbat76 23.12.20

Razlojenec
Turn on the impulse motor - and the situation will be corrected immediately. I also came across the fact that at normal speed the marker does not approach and the approach time does not change. This is because the marker itself is a little buggy - the distance to the object is greater than the algorithm can calculate the flight time. Usually it takes about a minute to fly to such markers on a pulse engine.