3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mysteri0 23.12.20 06:12 am

Technical problems. (Prison Break: The Conspiracy)

Discussing problems in the game ...
71 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarthHolmes 23.12.20

there is one problem in chapter 7 when I walk past the tower, they immediately notice me and then checkpoint right at the same place where they caught and the PPC is full

_
___ZiK___ 23.12.20

DarthHolmes how do you play without rusik, I will not play until rusik appears, otherwise English is lame, or rather does not work at all XDDD

d
den-gta-96 23.12.20

ha, I went through one mission and then I reluctantly pass in English

S
SevenAx 23.12.20

Damn the series I watched, but I can't play the game, such a situation, in general, the game itself is jerky, and everywhere, the computer just pulls, passed the metro 2033 went almost to the max, Just Cause 2 goes to medium, does Cavo have the same problem? and may know how to fix it (PS OS Windows 7)

t
tesla707 23.12.20

SevenAx try updating drivers for all devices. Maybe this is a bad image of the game, I downloaded mdf, the game is launched using daemon tools (image inside), everything is at the highest without jerking, the config is almost the same as yours.

C
Chemical brother 23.12.20

There was a problem: after Paxton woke up in the infirmary with a nurse, the video passes, the download and some kind of error crashes, crash something like that.

S
SevenAx 23.12.20

tesla707707 Xs
maybe an image, but firewood seems to be all the rules, damn well, it slows down hard

t
tesla707 23.12.20

Orc Kan put the crack?, Maybe it's buggy. I did not check it myself, I only passed two chapters on this rusik, I'm waiting for a normal translation. Try to backup to English again, it might work out, but in general it would be nice to see a photo with an error.

SevenAx changed what thread in the video card settings ?, drop it to default. In Metro 2033, you probably used cpu-control ?, remove it from the system via "Add or Remove Programs", there are flaws in this program - not all games require its intervention (although it is necessary for Metro 2033).

G
Gamer2009rus 23.12.20

download the program AMDDual-CoreOptimizer ... Should help optimize the game. (helped me)

S
SevenAx 23.12.20

tesla707707
Yes tama and so everything is standard, I tam not particularly laziyu) costs, "according to the 3D-applications", at the expense of cpu-control in the "Add or Remove Programs" it tama no, well conductive try to update the driver)
Gamer2009rus
give a link to a program, try we can help me too :)

T
Tor4R-07 23.12.20

For those who play jerkily, set the priority to "high" in the task manager and everything will be OK!

m
magey 23.12.20

I have a problem, the game starts and then a black screen, then it takes out the blue screen and I have to restart the computer, what should I do?

P
Padonok212 23.12.20

People help! I have such a problem, I installed a repack with a built-in rusik, a 1GB repack with a tail! In general, when you start the game, it gives an error: Crash report tried to reinstall, the same troubles, what to do ??

z
zxSpawNxz 23.12.20

People, help me pliz, at the very beginning of the game, when you need to focus on someone, to continue you need to press Enter, I press - zero reaction. Worth the English. lang. in the game there are no patches and rusiks.

S
SevenAx 23.12.20

Tor4R-07
My game was going fine, after I put firewood 197, and then Rusik threw it again and started, tried your way, what did you say about the dispatcher, it helped, so finally it flies !!! :) with the elevator tama nada it was the same way, even though I didn't immediately think to do this with the escape :) Respect me :)

t
tesla707 23.12.20

zxSpawNxz it seems like there is no need to press Enter, but the F key, at least it was so for me.

magey "blue screen" - are you talking about BSOD (blue screen of death)? If yes, then look at your RAM (run memtest), and also look at which file is issued BSOD, remove overclocking (to default) or correctly configure the BIOS (in terms of timings, frequency and memory voltage).

Padonok212 has two options:
1. Download the full image (it weighs like a regular DVD).
2. there may be some kind of system error, make a screen, we'll see.

K
Kerax 23.12.20

Who has Crash report to download and install Nvidia PhysX

z
zxSpawNxz 23.12.20

I tried all the keys: (Zero reaction, has anyone had this? Tell me how to solve (

z
zxSpawNxz 23.12.20

I tried all the keys: (Zero reaction, has anyone had this? Tell me how to solve (

S
Sanya773 23.12.20

Guys, how do you put high priority in the dispatcher? I have a seven, and it goes in jerks, help!