3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LogLegLegion 23.12.20 06:12 am

Emperor Edition freezes on splash screen (Total War: Rome 2)

In general, I played calmly for the Seleucids, everything was very good, I came from the dacha, sat down and played. In the morning I got up and went in. Doesn't work, hangs on the splash screen and load "Total war Emperor Edition", What can you do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Sokolov Crytek 23.12.20

LogLegLegion
reinstall Steam, Game, or Windows, just copy the save.

L
LogLegLegion 23.12.20

And with CS: GO the same problem ...

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 23.12.20

By the way, I wanted to ask at the same time, I also have a license for the Imperial Current Edition with one addition! Emperor Augustus, is everyone like that? And about the problem, write to SEGA

A
Alexator 23.12.20

Sergey Bochkov28052002
if you bought only the imperial edition, then yes, it is one. Caesar in Gaul and Hannibal must be separately. However, if DLS with additional fractions came with the imperial edition, then they will be present in the main company of the game without notifications.

F
Falkirth 23.12.20

LogLegLegion
If there is one problem with different games, it may be a troublesome HDD or separate packages in the game. Check your caches via Steam, you may need to reinstall the game.

g
grath270180 23.12.20

Falkirth
Please tell me , I downloaded the game, I press play and a table pops up what type of game is being installed or updated, downloaded in incentive

F
Falkirth 23.12.20

grath270180
if you definitely bought the game in incentive - everything should be fine.
1) the reason - there is not enough disk space at the time of starting the game, and not installation.
2) check the game cache and reinstall it via Steam
3) the game may not work on your pc .. although this is unlikely