3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ramzez12345 23.12.20 06:12 am

Hang (No Man's Sky)

After the NMS splash screen appears, we should see the galaxy, but I just have a black screen in which the planets fly by. 1 minute passes and a white screen appears with the inscription "E" and that's it ... just a white screen with the inscription and when you rotate the camera, the effect begins as when Windows freezes, when it was possible to gloss over everything with a window, only this effect in the game itself ... Has anyone come across this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nodas 23.12.20

Ramzez12345 Did you
press the E key?

p
pochtipushkin 23.12.20

More and more people cannot complete the game, because they simply do not know to press the indicated button =)

"Press X to win" is needed =)

A
Aenmutus 23.12.20

pochtipushkin
I was personally brought out by the news that a lot of players could not start the game, because BRAINS WAS NOT ENOUGH TO PRESS THE BUTTON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN!
Think about it, has this happened before? We are really degrading.

R
Ramzez12345 23.12.20

nonodas
Cool, they took me here for cerebral palsy.
I wrote that it's not about "press E") There is just a stupid white screen, even if you hold down "E", a white screen still remains.
I already played 20 hours in NMS, and I received a notification to update the Catalyst Control Center, so I updated it. After that, such a baida began to occur, before that everything worked fine

p
pochtipushkin 23.12.20

Ramzez12345
Cool, they took me here for cerebral palsy.

I have not written about this anywhere and have not called you with cerebral palsy =) But the problem with the "E" button is relevant. There are already so many questions on the network about this moment in the game that you are amazed; how degraded people have become, have become accustomed to clear instructions and have forgotten how to think with their brains. ... ...

Aenmutus

Here - here =)

D
Delphis 23.12.20

brains, no man sky, fun to play. and where is the connection?