3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
samsami 28.10.19 07:29 am

If you want cheat codes then you here! (RimWorld)

I will tell you how to access cheats in the Rim world (in fact it is developer mode). Well, let's start. Go to Settings or Settings There will be something about the developers(Then write more precisely) Put the check in the box. Go in the game. And see the top right, a button. Through them you can enable different events to add NPC as well as resources. If I'm not mistaken then the right button is God Mode. God-mode means God Mode or Mod God. It is free(ie not need the resources) to put any blocks. They will be built instantly just the same as you will put them. There are many more commands which I do not understand so that Google and hands to help you. As I said earlier will write more in detail
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
LakerSC 28.10.19

Wow!

x
xmenni 28.10.19

the best cheat in the game is Developer Mode... trainer only for what would be the electric current was endless! =)

Z
ZONE93 28.10.19

specifically went to dislik to deliver. It is a pity that 2 there is no to put. 1 for this forum. 2 for a description of the.

K
Kaylet 28.10.19

samsami wrote:
God-mode means God Mode or Mod God
funny

K
Kaylet 28.10.19

samsami
well, first, the first time I went to the forum of the game, as needed help...
but secondly, judging by your description it seems that you're only in 2015, know that God Mode is God Mode and with joy ran to tell...
funny...
p.s. and why are you not wrote - best way means... and then in your spirit?! =D

s
samsami 28.10.19

Cailet
Well, firstly, if you came here for help, it does not oblige you to write very informative posts that describe your emotions
Second, if I wrote it for those who are still in 2015 not know it - I know. In addition, each game in God Mode can give different functions - keep abreast of x2.

K
Kaylet 28.10.19

samsami
samsami wrote:
each game in God Mode can give different functions
garbage some wrote...

s
samsami 28.10.19

Cailet
Okay, the example is for Lamers
In urban games, God mode won't give you immortality and infinite ammo might not give money and the like

K
Kaylet 28.10.19

samsami
the words garbage some wrote... I did not mean that I do not understand you... I know what is God Mode since the days of Sega, I played in far 98 year...
garbage some writing...

s
samsami 28.10.19

Cailet
> garbage wrote
> but think so too
Good luck