3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemec-Shvine 23.12.20 06:12 am

\ "Nothing is true - everything is allowed \" (Assassin's Creed)

The meaning of this phrase has reached me.
I will try to explain using the example of AlmuAlim with Altair.
The fact that the student cannot defeat the teacher is true, i.e. the truth,
everything is allowed means that the student can easily defeat the teacher
That is,
there is no Truth. (Laws, etc.) all.
25 Comments
Sort by:
j
joxxy 23.12.20

And what?

s
sam lesley 23.12.20

Altair did not correctly understand the meaning of these words from the very beginning, and therefore fell into a brown liquid.
and just do the topic is nonsense. close

Z
ZeFL 23.12.20

You can not close, but you can close - everything is permissible.

D
Dark Assassin 999 23.12.20

There is no truth. (Laws, etc.) Everything is possible.
Not quite so, although everyone understands this phrase differently.

N
Nemec-Shvine 23.12.20

allowed to speak in the first part

H
Hlelia 23.12.20

But in the English version it sounds like this: Nothing is true, everything is permitted. And there is no dispute about allowed / allowed =)))

b
big123dаn 23.12.20

Oh, well, in the 1st part they said what was allowed, and in the 2nd part what was allowed. (Confused)

b
big123dаn 23.12.20

I don’t understand one thing, why you create topics, if they relate to the FIRST PART. And you write here the second.

T
Trivianna 23.12.20

it would be more correct that nothing is true, everything is relative. If there are philosophers like me here, then they will understand the meaning =))

B
Bykova Elena 23.12.20

Take care of your heads - the philosopher has come :)) There is nothing true in the world AT ALL. Even 2x2 in a different number system will not be 4, but the devil knows how much. What to say about the rest, about less "exact" concepts?

D
Dr. RBRiddick 23.12.20

I personally understand this phrase as follows: they say that what we see (hear, etc.) and take it as the truth is not true, since the perception of events is purely individual for each person and depends directly on his point of view on this event and from this it follows that for someone this event is true, but for someone it is a lie.
This is my opinion on the first part of this phrase: "Nothing is true."
As for the second part, I'm a little unsure, but I think it means that any, even the most idiotic and crap, event takes place, which is actually proved to us in the second part. Well, tell me if at least one normal person could have assumed that the Pope is the head of a secret order whose main goal is to arrange a worldwide tryndets. IMHO
PS pomoymu do not need to close this topic. In my opinion, she is pleased with the interest and I would like to read the opinions of others on this topic.

H
Hlelia 23.12.20

In my opinion, the phrase "Nothing is true" ("Nothing is true") reflects three things:
1. (playful) The Templars are trying to impose on us their illusions that are not valid
2. (philosophical) Truth, as such, does not exist, since there is no measure of truth
3. (social science-psychological) Truth is different for everyone and therefore it is impossible to assert that something true for one person will be true for another.

The phrase "Everything is permitted" reflects the following:
1. (game) You can not give a damn about all the restrictions of the Templars and see through illusions
2. (criminal, on which Altair got burned) There is complete freedom of action, which is not limited by the rights and freedoms of other people
3. (philosophical) Every act can be done and it can be interpreted in different ways, depending on the circumstances

N
Nikus-de-Shefli 23.12.20

Anarchy will save the world ...

C
Cakeman 23.12.20

yes, but he didn’t renounce his credo

D
Demonic Wolf 23.12.20

"nothing is true everything is permitted"

A
Arigo 23.12.20

the meaning of these words is sacred!)

A
AnketiR 23.12.20

Nothing is true, everything is allowed ... There
are a lot of meanings ...
For example, the theory that everything can be. Maybe all the laws of physics and mathematics are a mistake, just a coincidence. The chance is google in a google degree, but it is! And so in everything!
I personally understand this phrase as follows: they say that what we see (hear, etc.) and take it as the truth is not true, since the perception of events is purely individual for each person and depends directly on his point of view on this event and it follows that for someone this event is true, but for someone it is a lie
+ 1000000

A
AnketiR 23.12.20

People, in fact, this is a clipping from Shakespeare! My high school friend read it, told me. Only I can't remember the title of the book

S
Stinger_Max 23.12.20

Did you only hear this phrase in Assassin's Creed? I'm freaking out ...

5gespenst3 23.12.20

No che non and vero, tutto and permesso