3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bykova Elena 23.12.20 06:12 am

What exactly attracts YOU to AC? (Assassin's Creed)

Here we write why and what fate we chose AC, as well as what is most attractive for you in the game :)
For me, this is ATMOSPHERE. Look from the point of view and all human intrigues immediately remain far below. Only you, freedom and the East. This is not to comprehend. This is a fairy tale, but you can just believe in a fairy tale or not :))
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Assassin 999 23.12.20

I am attracted by how dashing Altair runs around the city, when you accelerate from the roof to jump to another, but the distance turns out to be too great and you, at the last moment, grab onto some balcony, it looks very impressive. I also like fights. Counterattacks are very impressive. And of course, jumping into the hay when I first jumped, I really liked it. Also, the game has a pretty good storyline.

B
Bykova Elena 23.12.20

And let the horse gallop! Here's the thrill :)

P
Paulyus 23.12.20

Parkour, skyscrapers, the atmosphere of the Middle Ages, colorful murders, tracking targets, a plot!

D
Demonakor 23.12.20

Everything is the same - parkour, fights, plot ... And the fact that he jumps is unrealistically far.

a
assassinsfan 23.12.20

Here we write why and what fate we chose AC ...
I bought my computer in one of the electronics supermarkets, and they recorded Assassin's Creed as a small gift (pirate, of course). This was my first game! hey-hey ... It's so touching to remember ... And how good it was that it was an AC, and not some CoD! That is why I love thoughtful, smart, thoughtful games, after completing which something remains in my heart ...
But I love AC not only for this. And also for the unique beauty and picturesque landscapes! And for a great combat system with awesome counterattacks and combos!

J
Jack morgan 23.12.20

Garet Shadow - You will climb to the highest point of the city and it will take your breath away ... And when you jump down, then everything ... - freezes :(

H
Hlelia 23.12.20

I ... do not remember why, I decided to buy a license, although I did not know what kind of game it was, I saw scraps in magazines, but I didn’t understand from them.
I bought it, installed it. After the mission with Tamir, it took off (did not have time to hand over the task to the bureau). I killed Tamir 40 times)) Then I guessed to twist everything to a minimum, played everything, almost did not find flags ... Then we decided to rearrange the computer, install two cores, and a new video card. Put it, set it to the maximum and ... OFIGEL from graphics. He went all over again, with all the flags, Templars, etc.
I like the game, first of all, the plot, he changed my life))) honestly)) I was also arrogant at the beginning of the game, and then I corrected myself with Altair, people I knew did not recognize)))
Well, in general, the whole game is cool. If there are bugs, then they are funny and I personally do not hover)) you can replay it again)

D
Demonakor 23.12.20

I was also arrogant at the beginning of the game, and then, together with Altair, I corrected myself
Here! And they say there is no benefit from games.

s
stolholmes 23.12.20

the game was advised to me by a friend, at first I thought that it wouldn’t work with me, but it didn’t just go but flew and what I was
immensely happy with) the game attracts me with the freedom of action and the atmosphere of that time, I know only 3 games that have an atmosphere AS, Mafia and GTA SA

o
oleg_assassin 23.12.20

An interesting plot with a historical component, a beautiful picture and a well-developed game world

O
OverHunter 23.12.20

Graphics, gameplay =)

G
GarretSSS 23.12.20

In descending order:
1. Gameplay. Impressed incredibly! I didn’t play Prince Percy, so I never imagined SUCH parkour.
2. Leaps of faith. Yes, it may sound silly, but I like them incredibly. It feels like you're flying. Although all these jumps are nonsense.
3. The plot. Best script and idea for a PC game (although I'm not that much of a gamer). The ideas of Yubiks shocked me: the confrontation between the Templars and Assassins; animus; the "life" of the ancestors, hidden in DNA, etc. and so on. It's just a waste! And the ending ...
4 .... And all the other advantages of the game.
At the time of my game in the first assassin (2008), I did not find a single minus in the game, so the game immediately rose to my top list. But, sadly, with each next part of the game, the 3rd item on my list drops lower and lower ...

D
Dark Alchemist 23.12.20

In descending order:
1. Gameplay. Impressed incredibly! I didn’t play Prince Percy, so I never imagined SUCH parkour.
And I played: R. But still the AC impressed. In the evening I will download, play))
2. Leaps of faith. Yes, it may sound silly, but I like them incredibly. It feels like you're flying. Although all these jumps are nonsense.
He said my thoughts) In the AU I specially climbed onto buildings and jumped, jumped and jumped again!
3. The plot. Best script and idea for a PC game (although I'm not that much of a gamer). The ideas of Yubiks shocked me: the confrontation between the Templars and the Assassins; animus; the "life" of the ancestors, hidden in DNA, etc. and so on. It's just a waste! And the ending ...
The ending was not impressive, but still I really like the game)
4 .... And all the other advantages of the game.
At the time of my game in the first assassin (2008), I did not find a single minus in the game, so the game immediately rose to my top list. But, sadly, with each next part of the game, the 3rd item on my list goes down lower and lower ...
Don't say the plot is good)
Oh yes.
5 ... Main Hero Altair, yeah. Cold-blooded, fast, selfish. Defeats enemies, because he and Ezio have nothing to lose ...

C
Comrade Kote 23.12.20

The plot is good, I was waiting for a continuation after I discovered these inscriptions.

G
GarretSSS 23.12.20

Dark Alchemist
Don't say the plot is good)
In the second part of the AC, the plot is still good, but in the third I didn't like it at all. When playing as Ezio, nothing happens at all! What is the plot of the historical part of the game? Yes, the whole game you rebuild Rome and do a bunch of side quests. And there is no main plot: Cesare attacks the villa, kills his uncle, takes the apple and ... that's it. Until the very end of the game, nothing else will happen.

D
Dark Alchemist 23.12.20

GarretSSS
Brotherhood is an add-on, so I consider it as just another mission in AC 2)

X
Xelell 23.12.20

City as in reality, dusty streets, scorching sun and distant mountains. Unusual and mysterious world around. Exciting tracking, battles and pursuits. And of course, the charming Altair is brave and reckless :) In general, an atmospheric and exciting toy :)

L
LeX_Plus 23.12.20

I love combat in this game =) In AC2 you need to stand for two hours and wait until the guards finally attack (well, until you tease them), and then just have time to fight back. =)

N
Nefesh 23.12.20

parkour, gameplay, combat system

D
Death 2012 23.12.20

I like everything in the game :))