3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My name is DraKe 23.12.20 06:19 am

Which voice acting is better - English or Russian? (Assassin's Creed)

I have such a question for everyone, which voice acting is better than English or Russian?
39 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonakor 23.12.20

Well, usually the original is better, but the Russian is clearer (to me personally)

D
Dark Assassin 999 23.12.20

It all depends on which language you understand better and which one you like best, but as Demonakor said, the original voice acting is usually better.

C
CyberHitler 23.12.20

Russian is much better

A
Avtoritarin 23.12.20

English ... I'm convinced by the localizations of the Akella ... There are such translators sitting ...

D
Dark Assassin 999 23.12.20

I am convinced by the localizations of Akella ... There are such translators ... There are
normal translators. Akella generally has good localizations.

U
User 271236 23.12.20

Russian voice acting is a rare UG.
The original is always better. Our localizers not only cannot find normal actors for voice acting, but also translate frankly bad

A
Avtoritarin 23.12.20

Dark Assassin 999
Have you played at least one game they localize in the original ??? I still remember how Gabe in GU was voiced by a man of about 40 ... Not to mention the QUALITY of the voice acting ... Game sounds constantly overlap the speech of the heroes ...
LordConqueror I support 100% ...

A
AlonS18 23.12.20

as anyone, I personally liked Russian, well voiced

b
beJlbl4 23.12.20

There are normal translators. Akella generally has good localizations.

Well, I don’t argue that they are good, but in the Russian version in AC2, for some reason, half of the sounds from the game were cut out for some reason, and the game clips somehow look completely inappropriate (((And the fact that Ezio speaks in the voice of a young man at 40) finally finishes , and there are not enough emotions in my voice (when I watched the teriler with English voice acting, it sank in my chest when the Ezio family was executed, and how he screamed desperately).

Tin in general, not localization.

ZY: who knows where you can download the English voice-over file - THROW YOUR LINK PLEASE!

E
Ezio Auditore 23.12.20

Russian

D
Don_alex 23.12.20

ZY: who knows where to download the English file. voice acting - THROUGH THE LINK PLEASE
So you don’t know the rules? You can’t make a download link, you can find something on google
By sabzh Russian top

T
The_Dude 23.12.20

Russian))

j
joxxy 23.12.20

I played only with Russian voice acting, the translation impressed ... As always, Akella did her best!

S
Salavat_Smouk 23.12.20

I like it when it is clear what people say :) but the original is also worthy of respect :)
It becomes more interesting to play when you don't need to read but just listen :) and there are times when NPS just speak and the original is not clear :)
Therefore, Russian is better :) and the quality Translation also made me happy) :)

S
Shingok 23.12.20

I played with Russian voice acting very much)

A
AK_Flash 23.12.20

Assassin's Creed was voiced normally, but the original is the original, it is impossible to convey some of the subtleties of one language into another. But in any case, Assassin's Creed did not sound badly.

k
kulman 23.12.20

Excellent voice acting (Russian)

H
Hlelia 23.12.20

I liked the way both parts of the speakers were dubbed - high quality, good.
But the English version is still better. Much

A
Adha 23.12.20

I liked the Russian one, but for complete happiness I want to listen to the original too!

G
GarretSSS 23.12.20

Hlelia
No doubt about it. But for this you need to know English well or, when you pass it again, turn it on. And it's not convenient with subtitles