3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger goose 23.12.20 06:19 am

What character do you most often play? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Perhaps many people spend roughly the same amount of time in the game with all characters. But I figured that, perhaps, I played a little more often as Franklin. He is such a typical GTA protagonist, the game starts with his missions. Michael and Trevor are less like previous GTA heroes. The first is a family man with a bunch of problems, the second is a psycho. Franklin often has to sort out what they've done. But this is purely my opinion. Of course, each of us has our own pre-readings. And so it is interesting to know who plays which character more often in GTA V.
21 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 23.12.20

BATMAN!

B
Boss_Timurchik 23.12.20

Tiger Goose I
drive with Franklin, races, etc., and in general its ability is more to a place in the game than others

J
Jc jensen 23.12.20

Trevor, he is the most authentic for playing in the sandbox and turning various madness like thefts of tanks and other platitudes

v
vatsonification 23.12.20

Tiger Goose
Most of all I play my character in GTA Online.
As for storyline: Michael (38%), Franklin (33%), Trevor (29%) according to my statistics. I like playing Michael the most, despite the fact that Trevor's best character, Franklin, I hate.

T
Tiger goose 23.12.20

Boss_Timurchik
By the way, yes. Forgot to mention Franklin's ability. You quickly get used to it.

A
Anomel Suna 23.12.20

Tiger Goose wrote:
Michael and Trevor are less like previous GTA heroes.
Tiger Goose wrote: the
second is crazy.
Trevor is just in theory a typical GTA protagonist. (Didn't destroy everything - not Trufan) And snotty girls who played until the fifth part only in SA think that relatively peaceful niggas are typical main characters. (That CJ, that Franklin - both do not like violence very much ... and this clearly does not apply to other protagonists)

F
Frankie Santorelli 23.12.20

Michael!

T
Tiger goose 23.12.20

Den Good
Niko, Johnny, Louis, in principle, are similar in character to Franklin. And Tommy Vercetti is not much different from them. Standing apart, in my opinion, is only Claude, who, in my opinion, is a nutcase, but unlike Trevor is more, um, phlegmatic. In principle, he can even be called a maniac.

A
AleksandrMakeev 23.12.20

Mike, he looks cooler, I like this hero than others

T
Tiger goose 23.12.20

Let's explain something just in case. The topic is not about which of the protagonists you like more, but about which of them you play more often. A purely statistical moment. You don't necessarily have to like this character better, but it may happen that you spend more time with them in the game.

m
meagarry 23.12.20

Tiger Goose
well, here's the topic http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/kakoj_personazh_v_gta_5_vam_bolshe_nravitsya-902011/

T
Tiger goose 23.12.20

meagarry
Not that. Read the post above. That topic is about which of ALL the characters in the game LIKE more. This topic is about which of the playable characters you spend more time, regardless of your liking.

m
meagarry 23.12.20

Tiger Goose
Tiger Goose wrote:
which of the playable characters do you spend more time, regardless of sympathy.
those. do people play more with those who do not like?)

G
Gosha Nabiev 23.12.20

I usually play for the terrorists

T
Tiger goose 23.12.20

meagarry
The keyword is "regardless". I have already given an example that someone can get so used to Franklin's ability that they will play him more often, no matter which hero he likes best.

A
Anomel Suna 23.12.20

Tiger Goose
Niko is quite cold-blooded and not at all peaceful.
Johnny's absolutely disregard for other people - yes, he is similar in character in GTA 5 to Franklin, tk. turned into a junkie. For this he was killed by a typical protagonist.
Louis - okay, maybe you're right here.
Tommy is domineering, angry, cold-blooded and very calculating.

Oh yeah ... Franklin before the events of GTA 5 killed only 1 person (which he regrets), while the other protagonists had much more victims.

l
lookaway 23.12.20

trevor. he just has the most normal missions and the coolest dialogues.
Michael has eternal problems with his stupid wife and stupid children (a sad mission with yoga) it
makes me mad to play Franklin because every time he gets involved in stupid adventures with a lamar that do not bring a damn thing. anyway, I am spiritually far from this whole topic with "hey houmi, we must rise up and become true gangsters"

B
Bupycop 23.12.20

Tiger Goose
And I am generally surprised by such topics, why do you need it? Are you going to list the average statistics on wikipedia? Does it really matter who, who, how and how much they play? It's stupid to ask such questions, on an equal footing, "who does what in GTA?" "Who wears which shoes" "What color of socks do you wear?"

B
Batyr Danov 23.12.20

Even before the very first release, I thought that I would play more for Michael ... But after that everything changed, I spend more time with Franklin ...

L
LolkekMiraculer 23.12.20

Batyr Danov
Same thing)
Even before the very first release, I thought that I would play more for Trevor ...
But after that everything changed, I spend more time with Franklin ...