3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 23.12.20 06:19 am

Rat and Dentist (This Is the Police)

How to get rid of a rat cop who wants to leak information to the prosecutor without killing him?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyKest 23.12.20

Through Martin (Deputy) the fee for silence (12k), but usually 2 rats 1st with a high level quits himself, 2nd or we bring down or pay

R
Reverrius 23.12.20

tolkus
It's strange that the "fee for silence" was not available to me ... Hmm.

T
Titarenko 23.12.20

By the way, it was not available for me either. Because of this, things did not go according to plan.

A
AnatolyKest 23.12.20

Reverrius
Titarenko
I can't remember for sure , but my rat should be on duty, on the last day he definitely won't go to work, that is, you can't bribe you can't fail, dismissal, barbecue will definitely not give an effect

R
Reverrius 23.12.20

tolkus
And if you make a rat a snitch? It won't help? And then a rat at work, but all the same you can not bribe.

A
AnatolyKest 23.12.20

Reverrius
I don’t know, such an option did not come across. But as an option, you can boot up early, and another employee there will become a random rat, but the officer with the most experience will become a rat, but he, as he wrote earlier, does not give testimony and is not bribed, he himself quits

R
Reverrius 23.12.20

tolkus
And if the Dentist is caught by the feds, will he kill Lana? (only without spoiler details pliz - yes or no just). How critical is the failure of this line of investigation to the game?

A
AnatolyKest 23.12.20

Reverrius
without spoler, I caught fiderals - the mayor's office gave me ~ 87k, maybe it depends on some facts

A
Antimandalajnah 23.12.20

With the help of the mafia, I set up a trap challenge. Sent a rat and a rookie. 2 corpses, held in the morgue for a week - the trap paid off. :-)

x
xIceCreaMx 23.12.20

Antimandalajnah
How to understand who the rat is?

A
Antimandalajnah 23.12.20

xIceCreaMx
In general, the assistant prompts. Maybe this is influenced by the presence of a snitch. I had.

T
Titarenko 23.12.20

Antimandalajnah
xIceCreaMx
Not affected. The deputy will say who the rat is, anyway.

F
Fart Breaker 23.12.20

xIceCreaMx I
confirm, it does n't matter whether it is there or not.

L
Luxor_GS7 23.12.20

Guys, Dantis's assignment disappeared, with the first murder he missed, the other 2 seemed to be fulfilled, he found hints, then the conference and the case, it turns out, are in the hands of the feds, because when I send detectives to the next murder, they find frames, but apart from there is nothing to send to the feds. What did you do wrong?

F
Fart Breaker 23.12.20

Alex_GrandStyle46
did not read the first message in the topic.

L
Luxor_GS7 23.12.20

Rupture Pukanov
Yes, already figured it out.