3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 23.12.20 06:22 am

Attack all the time (No Man's Sky)

how do these stupid guards work? I walk for myself, I just collect resources, I don’t touch them! and they always start shooting in my back already zadolbalo! so many times I flood the planet I go shoot resources and then these flying morons at first do not touch and then begin to wet in the back what kind of morons are developed? who just came up with it from under the tishka so that they start to wet? here and so the game pours out constantly FPS sags already there are no nerves to play it yet and these robots always feed from under the tishka !!
20 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 23.12.20

Scattered boy wrote:
I walk for myself, just collect resources,
you yourself answered your own question

S
Stas19976 23.12.20

Scattered boy
If you have collected a lot of resources, they start to swear and shoot at you!
Well, at least I think so, I myself did not play, but I watched the passage!

A
AngHou 23.12.20

You don't have to play games, but you have to sit at the lessons - there are so many mistakes that you just tryndet!

C
Communist2001 23.12.20

Scattered boy,
in general, it was kind of developed to explain that if you collect a lot of resources on the planet, then the guards will immediately aggro))

S
Sinpro 23.12.20

xs, collected mineral from a giant block, everything was normal, and when he began to cut down trees, they attacked after the 3rd

B
Bomber 23.12.20

when they arrive, stop collecting resources, they will burn a little and fly away.
Don't come under their line of sight.

E
EDVedun 23.12.20

Bard Buttercup,
if you even read the archives of the universe ... the keepers monitor the ecology and resource depletion. Their main task is to prevent all living things from perishing and the planet to die. Therefore, a long collection of resources is illegal, as well as resources prohibited for collection. So far, the forbidden resource that I have come across is pearls. So it is enough to raise its current, as a group of drones is already flying towards you.
There are planets that are clean, without keepers. There you can at least destroy or clean everything, there will be no problems.

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

Play Steicher
so they almost immediately adhere and then they constantly fly after me.At least I collect, although I don't collect, they still don't whine next to me

S
Sprintin 23.12.20

Look at which planet, include a description. guards are aggressive, that is, in any case they will attack

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

Sinpro
So I also have some resources that I collect for a long time and norms, while others just fired and that's it, and they will already blame me
Sprintin
so where to watch it ??

S
Sprintin 23.12.20

_N_
gravishars are illegal, three stars at once, but it depends on the planet.

S
Sprintin 23.12.20

Scattered boy
esc and everything is there, where you load the info into the atlas

G
GG4 23.12.20

Scattered boy
Cheat immortality turn on everything, and you can cheat as many resources as you like, what's the point of digging for hours if everything can be done instantly.

G
Gribo4ec 23.12.20

PlaySteicher
I picked up some pearls and the war guards poured over me ..

M
Malko 23.12.20

In short, at first, when I gathered resources from 100, they immediately flew in and started an attack, I fled, and then I got tired of it, and fought them back 2 times, destroyed all the guards, after that I dig as much as I want on this planet and what I want, they They don’t bother me, they just fly by, they don’t see it: D

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

GG4
What is the point of flying around the planets, if you can immediately see pictures on the Internet, or better a video selection, why cheats, go on)

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

Oh my God, when you collect a resource, a drone arrives and starts scanning, at this moment just run away and that's it. They attacked only 2 times during the whole time, and that was because they scored and dug right in front of their noses. The rest of the time, the sales were not noticed

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

Sprintin
I see, I'll try ATP

S
Setesh 23.12.20

I shoot everyone at the beginning, then calmly dig

M
Mewel 23.12.20

They are after you so that you learn Russian!