3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bruce Willis 23.12.20 06:22 am

Happy Birthday, Comandante Fidel.

A bit late, but still I want to remind you that yesterday (August 13) was the birthday of one of the greatest statesmen and revolutionary leaders of the 20th century, Fidel Castro.
Fidel Castro is the man who drove away the capitalist oppressor of Cuba and gave the people real freedom.

During his reign, illiteracy was almost completely eliminated in Cuba, and medicine is considered one of the best in the world.

pix.PlayGround.ru
26 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nihiliant 23.12.20

Congratulations!

Fidel Castro is the man who drove away the capitalist oppressor of Cuba and gave the people real freedom.

During his reign, illiteracy was almost completely eliminated in Cuba, and medicine is considered one of the best in the world.
The stalker disagrees. Soon he will tell us the truth about the billions of Cubans killed by Fidel.

H
Hameln Pied Piper 23.12.20

to condemn or, on the contrary, to admire the reluctance .. what do we care about Cuba?
Let the Cubans congratulate, okay congratulations .. he did not get dirty in the blood of his own people, he is not a thief, and I think all the same he sincerely wishes the good for his people.
“The stalker does not agree with this. Soon he will tell us the truth about the billions of Cubans killed by Fidel.” - it’s ugly for them to talk about people in the back ... he’s smarter than you at times, and you allow yourself to grimace at his expense like a monkey.

C
CyberHitler 23.12.20

Viva la Cuba! Viva la Fidel!

B
Bruce Willis 23.12.20

Fidel entered the Guinness Book of Record as the most ardent speaker. His speech lasted 27 hours.

N
Nihiliant 23.12.20

-It's ugly to talk about people in the back ... he's smarter than you at times, and you allow yourself to grimace at him like a monkey.
He will still talk about tortured Cubans and a happy capitalist Cuba before Fidel. I only predicted that, so it's okay.

U
Unleavened soup 23.12.20

How big should the cake be to fit so many candles?

A
Ankh 8 23.12.20

Hameln-rat-catcher
what do we
care about cubes Short-sighted thinking - someone else's experience is always extremely useful. Wouldn't you like people from the most developed countries of the world to come to us for treatment?

He's smarter than you at times.
Let me disagree with you, Mr. or you and I are more stupid, or just sitting on a salary. Because any smart person admits he was wrong when there is evidence, and does not stupidly repeat the same thing. You admit it sometimes.

And a person can really be congratulated. The case is almost unique - there are not a fig of resources in the country except for cigars and reeds, but it is possible to maintain quite good social services. standards exclusively with their resources, and even in the economic blockade. Our goats-politicians would like to learn. Pros..li a bunch of people's wealth. With such sources in Cuba, there would already be Eldorado or Eden.

m
milk lizard 23.12.20

Happy birthday, Fidel.
Although there will be one more.
Respect and reverence, what else can you say.

4ertovwiG 23.12.20

Eh, poor Americans, Cuba has not yet been recognized ... Congratulations to Fidel!

it's ugly to talk about people in the back ... is he smarter than you at times to the
point of being smart like him? to do piz..shem in the style of politicians? if it was still adequate ...

By the way, nihiliant, just now I doped what your nickname means by playing half

I
INjektion 23.12.20

Hameln-rat-catcher of

NACI ...) The last emperor of the Polish empire damn it)

By sabzh. A strong personality worthy of respect. But do not forget about Che, Marigella and other equally strong and strong-willed people.

T
The ghost of totalitarian 23.12.20

Fidel, happy birthday!

H
Hameln Pied Piper 23.12.20

ankh8
Wouldn't you like people from the most developed countries of the world to come to us for treatment? - for free? I would like to .. many respect the cube, it's a fact.
The case is practically unique - there are not a fig of resources in the country - there
is nickel, like, well, and some other polymetrudes ... but they live poorer than Ukraine, well, in dollar equivalent, well, of course, medicine is at its best .. you have to admit and take off your hat to them.
injection of
NACI ...) The last emperor of the Polish empire damn it) -you what? all the old grievances do not give rest :))))

D
D.Artist 23.12.20

The country is terribly poor, while people
live happy, a paradox?
Although ... happy
people also live in the forests of Australia =)

A
Ankh 8 23.12.20

Daemon Artist
How can I explain to you ... Not only zeros after 1 on a credit card is happiness ... The richest countries have the highest suicide rate. And how can this be explained?

r
rayman1970 23.12.20

well done old communist !!! he amerikosy probably still snitya in terrible dreams !!!

D
D.Artist 23.12.20

Ankh 8 The
richest countries have the highest suicide rates. And how can this be explained?
Yes, I know, there is such a profession - a broker ...

A
Ankh 8 23.12.20

DimaSuperstar
Did they take away the candle factory from you? Did you take out the hazel grouse from your mouth?

Daemon Artist
And not only. A variety of professions, but the end is the same. And no psychologists help at every step.

A
Andrew z 23.12.20

Happy birthday, Fide!

N
Nihiliant 23.12.20

Happy birthday, Fide!
Fide!
WHATAAA?

And he's a communist. You have to hate him.

A
Andrew z 23.12.20

And he's a communist. You have to hate him.
So what? I sincerely congratulate Fidel and everyone who was born that day.