3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Ziggety 23.12.20 06:23 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (Ninja Blade)

well she is already on torrents)) we write impressions)
41 Comments
Sort by:
[
[ovnd 23.12.20

biktan
I have the same problem as for cha
reason-1 batch of discs with the game turned out to be screwed up (though these are rumors but God knows it is so)
I'm going to Igromir there, I'll look for another disc with the game
in the evening, I'll sign off if I start

L
LexaFlash 23.12.20

Guys, have a question. I'm already bored. When he breaks the wall with his sword, well, when you need to make a hole, I zay ..... click on the spacebar, I play the keyboard. It is necessary to hammer so that the keyboard will break down to the end of the game and the roar is all over the house. Tell me, maybe I'm not pressing the button correctly in terms of speed. After three such walls, my finger is red and swollen like a ball. This is simple PPC.

S
SanSanZ 23.12.20

I liked the game ... what I expected ...

d
druid1k 23.12.20

Yes, the game is class! For a long time there was no such drive on ps, I barely came off))

[
[ovnd 23.12.20

I am in complete indignation, I bought the same disk on Igromir and AGAIN a blue screen after launch !!!!!!!!
I'm disappointed ((((((
now I'm even afraid to touch this game with my hands
ehh) I'll have to download from the Internet (((((

T
TROJAN [Rus] 23.12.20

The game is cool, very similar to Devil May Edge. By the way, I have all the rules with a space, the wall breaks with 5-7 clicks.

b
blackfreedom 23.12.20

the game is cooler than DMC and you can paint the ninja as you want

r
rock music 23.12.20

cool game, long missions, undemanding, a bunch of combos, some super-quality textures, etc. you can play. as a slasher - dmk is better.

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

cool game especially amazed by QTE !!! here the current of weapons is small and there is no dismemberment! blood is current ...
but Kenu Ogawa will never, never compare with Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden 2) !!! there are almost 3 times more weapons, and There is a dismemberment, his combo is bigger and more beautiful and he fights more spectacular and better)))

K
KrEuZ xD 23.12.20

this game is very similar to DevilMayCray4 but here the graph is better! but I always put 10+

c
condemned123 23.12.20

Game - checkpoint .... + 7
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

L
Leo_Rommel 23.12.20

A normal toy, but DMC 4 is better :-)

V
Viny_Fucking_Pooh 23.12.20

Not bad))

W
Watman 23.12.20

Combos are sometimes beautiful, movements with a sword are also nothing.

t
tracer_vandall 23.12.20

could not stand the girl

t
tracer_vandall 23.12.20

Ninja rules !!!!!!!!!!! 1

D
Dark_Lord2020 23.12.20

Yes, very similar to DMC4 and also to Spider-Man: WoS (when you need to quickly press the desired action). Spectacular, beautiful game. I liked it.

K
KALbTEP 23.12.20

I liked the game. constantly on the move, a good graph, not demanding, beautiful combos, as well as some points: like how he stopped the plane)
upset that after entering the game you cannot load from a certain place on the mission. if in the LCA it did not take much time to complete the mission, then it took 3-4 hours.
----
I don’t remember about the wall, but you don’t always have to hit the keyboard at full speed. sometimes you need to get into the rhythm.

..... LaZy ...... 23.12.20

In my opinion, the game is very good, but for the PC it is almost a revelation and at least some kind of variety. Nice graphics, sound, very good gameplay. Personally, in my opinion, nothing is drawn out there, the fights are spectacular, there is no lack of dynamics ... and I really like the QTE scenes. Firstly, they are very beautiful and cinematic, and secondly, there is no second game in this genre with so many such scenes. And I liked the setting itself .. ninja, Tokyo, zombie carcasses and so on. The only negative missions without checkpoints.
My score is 9 - albeit not objectively (score for checkpoints and sometimes "wonderful" control), but nevertheless ... I like everything else more than)))

S
Sleepy Bot 23.12.20

very glad after today passed the first mission ... rightly they say that to evaluate the game, you need to play it and there is no one to believe if words beat ... the game was very impressed, for a long time I did not play with such pleasure in the company, especially from a third person. and given 2013 is in the yard, the game is 4 years old, well, the grafon and the effects are just very different, respect to developers. The game is cool, everything is cool, except for check points !!