3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord bigfut 23.12.20 06:23 am

Walkthrough and Gameplay Questions (Ninja Blade)

Hey. I can’t go through level 5. I do not know how to soak 3 beetles. it doesn’t work and there’s not enough time. Who knows how to soak it ??? Help???
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChillStreaM 23.12.20

Turn on ninja vision (default Q) And you will see it, BUT do not turn it off until you do it. Cut off Ninja's vision and when you see (he will glow orange) hit him with the Stonecutter Sword

D
Discodise 23.12.20

People, how to get through 2 missions of the hyperworm, what to do when his life is restored ??

C
ChillStreaM 23.12.20

Are they recovering? So hang him more actively. Get out on the platform on the right, when he tries to hit you with a swing, step away and pile on him, then he will fall on the middle platform, jump off and pound his mouth and do this all the time

c
cla-ilya 23.12.20

help me please!!!! I have a question. how to turn an ordinary boomerang into a fiery one ??? thank you in advance)))))

C
Credo93 23.12.20

It's simple. you need to change the type of shuriken (boomerang). press F))

b
b2121 23.12.20

People, please help. What should I do in the second mission after I escaped from the worm, I enter some dark room, what should I do in it? And how to get out of it?

a
ak____47 23.12.20

In such situations, one way out is to break the walls, just turn on the ninja's vision, you will see what to knock on, it is done with a stonecutter sword (by pressing a or the space bar).

c
caramel 01 23.12.20

I got stuck in the mission when I had to run away from the hyper worm, I ran away, and then there was an infected helicopter. He brought me to the site, but the sense of 0 doesn't want to cling to the blades. Help. I realized that nodo, there it is necessary to break the wall with a shuriken, and then, with the help of wicker swords, fly the distance between the houses, only I can not roll to break the wall with a shuriken does not reach help pliz what to press ????????

N
Narin12 23.12.20

In the mission where the incipient helicopter is, you need to turn on the ninzi's vision, you will see where you need to throw this asterisk so that it breaks the wall, and then you turn on 2 blades, etc.

H
Hlelia 23.12.20

You need not just press "E", but hold it down so that the sight appears

s
shashok1742 23.12.20

help pliz !! like mission 5, where the hostages are shorter. There is a place where you have to run along the left wall and then jump to the right one ... in the previous cases it is like two fingers pissing ... and then when I jump to the right one he starts twitching and falls down .... 50 times tried it does not work. .. please, thank you in advance)

D
Dark souls 23.12.20

I'm also interested in the fifth level, where there are three beetles, how can I quickly destroy them?