3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NekoChan 23.12.20 06:23 am

Silent thefts straight from the XD store (The Elder Scrolls Online)

In short, I played as a Khajiit (I will spawn in Kenarthy's Nest). You can go to Summerset Island. And there I am in the weapons and armor store while the sellers turned their backs, I stole all the weapons and armor XD. Write if you also used this bug.
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 23.12.20

NekoChan
Is it even possible there? There, the world is interactive, like in offline TECs, or what?
I’m still thinking - is it worth it or not to buy. For 1k won you can already buy, but I'm not a particularly zealous fan of TECs (although in the days of Morra and Obla I was) and I think - is it worth it or not?

m
mr. Majere 23.12.20

Anglerfish
Yes, you can steal there, the stealth system there is similar to Skyrim's. You can even kill NPCs, although not all of them, but some townspeople can be guarded)

H
HitD 23.12.20

NekoChan
is, as it were, not a bug, but a roleplay for the Khajiit) + the only way (besides crafting, friends, bank) is to dress in a set from the beginning of the game.
Anglerfish
would not recommend it because it is primarily an MMO with all its disadvantages, and not an offline TPP (which is not desirable to play without mods, by the way) + there are no Russian servers

P
PCHalfFullHD 23.12.20

HitD
No, that this MMO doesn't bother me. The absence of the Russian language is yes.
If you take the same Star Wars The Old Republic, then I played it with pleasure without a Russian, because from an early age, a fan of ZV (within reasonable limits; ZV-7 - feces), but about TECO there are always some doubts. I'm more interested in whether there is something to do, especially on the cap and after completing the story and side quests.

r
requiemmm 23.12.20

is there anything to do, especially on the cap and after completing the story and side quests. Dungeons, trials, arena and wretched pivipies without balance in principle. This is primarily a single and a cooperative, the pvp was screwed on, it turned out badly. Primarily due to the fact that alliances in battle do not collide purely in time. Well, you won't do anything if your alliance is sleeping now. At all. Either yours are asleep and they drove you to the rep, or the enemy is sleeping and you wrung out the whole card, then went to bed, and in the morning everything is of a different color again. A fucking booth, which is worth climbing just for a couple of skills from pvp branches.

N
NekoChan 23.12.20

Anglerfish
Buy. Very good plot, and graphene is normal. True, pvp is a little poor, but interesting skills. Still, when you are familiar with the lore of the Elder Scrolls, it becomes more interesting. In general, there is an unrealistically huge open world. And everywhere there are a bunch of missions, and other sweets. Generally, buy. By the way, I advise you to buy a key at Gameray.com. I bought it there.
PS There is no official Russian language in the game, but the Russifiers save. In general, the crack can be placed on the playground.

P
PCHalfFullHD 23.12.20

NekoChan
Wow, there is also a rusik ... Probably, I'll try it all the same. Thanks for the answer.

m
mr. Majere 23.12.20

Anglerfish
On gameray, it often goes according to the action - 700-800 rubles.
Russifier for RuEso can be downloaded.
The starting locations are translated accurately. Well, the interface, part of the books. Well, in general, they are working on rusik

N
NekoChan 23.12.20

MaXIII
I don’t rummage in additional software, so I want to ask. Is there RuESO above version 10? I have 10.

m
mr. Majere 23.12.20

NekoChan
No, this is the latest version at the moment

N
NekoChan 23.12.20

MaXIII
Ltd., throw the last one. Otherwise, I don't like it when quests in English slip through.

m
mr. Majere 23.12.20

NekoChan
http://online.elderscrolls.net/RuESO - the latest version can be downloaded here