3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deagleby 23.12.20 06:23 am

So has anyone played this game? (Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis)

Heh! here bent =)
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 23.12.20

I played a demo about 2 years ago. A game for dinosaurs and Jurassic Park movie lovers!

D
Deagleby 23.12.20

heh! purely for me, but I got tired of it.

D
Deagleby 23.12.20

who likes this toy?

S
Sooltan DJ 23.12.20

I like it! Igruha class! It looks like we raised the topic of the game a little.)))

D
Deagleby 23.12.20

yeah ettochno)

I vabsche filmets Jurassic Park nravitso, well, after that the game ends with a big plus)

I would like to continue the theme of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis 2)

S
Sooltan DJ 23.12.20

It will probably be. JURSKY PARK 4 coming soon!
Here are the official posters.
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

D
Deagleby 23.12.20

ugut) but in the posters he writes 2009 but the film should be released in 2008)

S
Sooltan DJ 23.12.20

No filming will begin in 2008. And it will be released in 2009.
Probably some people know that from each episode of the film there is a temporary breakthrough for 4 years.
See for yourself: in 1993-Jurassic Park 1; 1997-Jurassic Park 2; 2001-Jurassic Park 3.
And in 8 years there will be Jurassic Park 4. Ie. year 2009.

D
Deagleby 23.12.20

yeah, I know) so the release of the film was expected in 2005) it's a pity that there are not enough films about dinosaurs)

There is also information that after 4 parts 5,6,7 will go, and such a gap is due, in my opinion, 3 parts 1.2 because Spielberg shot them himself)

S
Sooltan DJ 23.12.20

Totally agree with you! 1 and 2 parts are better than 3! By the way, you probably know that it was based on the novel by Michael Crichton. And there are no 3 parts of the book. Therefore, probably such a certificate.
I also waited in 2005 ... now it will probably be released in 2009, otherwise it's completely boring without a dinosaur!))))

U
User 304308 23.12.20

Ugut) and you do not know if there are any additions or patches for this game?

Yesterday I bought 2 assemblies about dinosaurs, Tama are mostly old films, for some reason they are, but there is no such interest in Jurassic Park)

By the way, how is it with Nat?
there is a trailer for the film, weight (40mby) of the film 10,000 BC, the film will be released in 2008, the film is a pirate of the Caribbean, there are many animals made in this period)

S
Sooltan DJ 23.12.20

There are no problems with the Internet. Give me just a link! Can you send information about the collection?

S
Sooltan DJ 23.12.20

There are no patch or mods. Because the game was still out on Playstation 2!

A
Arentos 23.12.20

The only thing I didn't like about this game was that it was very monotonous. There is no constant development. There are restrictions on building buildings, creating dinosaurs, etc.

I looked on the news that dinosaurs can be crossed. Is this true or wrong?

D
Deagleby 23.12.20

a mistake, about restrictions, they can be removed, at least 5000 dinosaurs do)

S
Sooltan DJ 23.12.20

You want to edit everything. : D I wrote myself n-number of money and number of buildings there.

B
Betgor 23.12.20

It is interesting in the game Jurassic Park dinosaurs lay eggs, otherwise it happened to me that Edmontosaurus made a nest for himself and laid grass, but did not lay eggs.

I
INIka93 23.12.20

Someone write how to breed and breed dinosaurs in the game.

D
Deagleby 23.12.20

Who needs mods for the game, write to the LAN

H
HelloGuys 23.12.20

A childhood game ...
played in 2003, the graphics at that time are very powerful, the atmosphere of the near future ...
especially on a land cruiser he loved to travel and close the park during a storm, and release tyrannosaurs ...
Nostalgia (: