3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2Honorable 23.12.20 06:23 am

Why Dark Souls 3 became Halberds 3 (Dark Souls 3)

dark souls 3 broke into halberds 3 - over the past week, players began to use them not only 2 to 3 times more often, they are just a torture weapon for which you do not need a lot of effort to win and every third player plays with them, please, let's make a game for it is more interesting to each other and not to set fire to perdaks to each other with meth weapons, isn't it really so interesting to use what everyone uses? the era of the dark swords is gone hello the era of the dark knight halberd and the red halberd
13 Comments
Sort by:
o
olecsander14_ 23.12.20

What's the problem

T
TTG 23.12.20

I have been practicing halberd for a long time.

R
RedFleecer 23.12.20

As I understand it, this proposal is not to use the meta? Maybe we should still be naked and on fists?

s
siame 23.12.20

They are easily parried. The first blow was taken on the shield, the second was parried.

G
Geth Hunter 23.12.20

Because the black knight's halberd is the top, best damage in its class. But in pvp with a halberd, it's not ice, except against beginners who have not yet understood where they are or against heavy weights that tumble like a bag of cement. But against the dodgers, the halberd is not at all, until you swing - the enemy is already behind your back. Black katana / dragon blood sword / storm sword is better against them. Even with the smoky sword / ax of the dragon slayer, little men run, but they are so slow that they even feel sorry for them. But the damage is monstrous, 1-2 hits and you can leave

_
_Ozymandias_ 23.12.20

In fact, any attack in PVP can be avoided or parried. If you don't understand and you yourself are under attack, then there is no need to whine here. In PVP, I almost always put on claws and Dagu, or if the enemy is a superimba, then the Sword of Farron. In 70% of cases, if it's a fair fight without estus, then I'm WIN.

R
Rooough 23.12.20

2Honorable
Personally, I have seen more Gotthard swords than halberds in pvp.

t
timonuv 23.12.20

I still don't understand what the problem is)

I
Ivanych 23.12.20

timonuv The
author of the topic is beaten in invasions, I decided to pour out my soul here.

I
Ivanych 23.12.20

2Honorable
You forgot about the winged knight's halberd, I can endure all the invaders with it. Such a twist is valid!

R
Richards 23.12.20

It's all full of shit, and the sword of darkness is shit. I use a cartouss saber with a cartouss blush, spam very quickly from two hands, eats little stamina, knocks down any shield, also stuns, imposes with all this blood flow from 3 blows somewhere, which endures all hp.

D
Dexter Morgan 23.12.20

Plus for the Kartouss saber. Even the saber of the knight of the pontiff yesterday endured everything and everyone. And halberdists and katanonists, and estoko and dark roosters, and so are carried out - they are hostages of their R1, immediately get to the parry and that's it.

O
Old_seemann 23.12.20

2Honorable wrote:
and not set fire to fart to each other
It is you encroached on the sacred. What a dark without squalling farts