3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noob Inquisitor 23.12.20 06:23 am

A couple of questions (Dark Souls 3)

So, those who have studied the game up and down will certainly be able to help me.
1. A common problem for which I have not yet found a solution. Actually, how to do a kick? (From a gamepad). I tried it with different weapons, with two hands, and nothing came of it. During the battle, sometimes it accidentally comes out, on purpose - never. Whoever succeeds - please, describe in detail how and what to press.
2. Is there a way to find out the number of deaths? In the second part I liked this feature very much, now I ran around the whole Temple - I did not find it. So, did anyone find this counter?
3. Location of the Settlement of the Undead. In the opposite direction from the village there is a destroyed bridge. At the other end there is some kind of shiny thing, but the distance is too great, it is impossible to jump over. Has anyone been able to get there?
Thanks in advance if anyone can help in any way.
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 23.12.20

1. Just push forward + simple hit at the same time.
2. As far as I know, you can find out only after the end of the game in the credits.
3. You will get there from another location, which is further "on the plot"

N
Noob Inquisitor 23.12.20

Ivan Bystrov
1. Now I tried it again, it’s even easier with Claudia, but all the same, out of a bunch of attempts, it only worked a few times. All the times I did exactly the same, xs why it does not work.
3. And what is the location?

I
Ivan Bystrov 23.12.20

Inquisitor of noobs.
Need to adjust. I also play with a gamepad, I'm used to doing a kick back in the 1st part.
The location of the Farron Citadel, there is a support for that half of the bridge, you can climb it.

I
Ivanych 23.12.20

Inquisitor of noobs 2. The
number of deaths is not given to us in this part.
3. You will find the "Old Wolf of Farron" bonfire - you will figure it out.

O
Old_seemann 23.12.20

Nice trick, especially when you find it at the end of the game
Spoiler