3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 23.12.20 06:23 am

The remaster is already tomorrow !!!! and on PC (Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2)

Something no one shares the news.
Subtracted first in VK, they referred to geekcity
then found this from polygon.com:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 will return to consoles on July 26, Marvel announced today at its San Diego Comic-Con panel.

The games will be available individually for $ 39.99 or together for $ 59.99. They will launch on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One concurrently. This will be the first time Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 has been available for Windows PC. Marvel promised that the new versions will feature graphic and UI enhancements.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance launched in 2006 for PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Windows PC, Wii, Xbox and Xbox 360; a sequel followed in 2009 on all of those platforms save Xbox and PC. The series is an action RPG featuring a cast of dozens (both player and NPC characters) drawn from the Marvel Universe.

The first game showcased more than 140 characters in an all-new story arc. The second followed Marvel Comics' then-new Civil War crossover storyline of July 2006 to January 2007, which was adapted into this May's Captain America: Civil War.
33 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 23.12.20

Grieves just doing this Activision means the price will be ogogo - probably 2 thousand on a PC. and probably without the Russian language.
But this is also a hint of the development of the 3rd part

D
Diablonos 23.12.20

don't give a shit

R
Ruider 23.12.20

Traun
I thought like only pine remastered. Hmm ...

T
Traun 23.12.20

Diablonos
can only give a shit to those who did not play due to their age or missed ...
Ruider
was written in VK for Steam, but I did not find steamdb, and from the polygon it was simply written on the PC, but since it is published by Aktivizhn, it must be in incentive

D
Diaz Daulbaev 23.12.20

Traun
Grieves just doing this Activision means the price will be ogogo - 2 thousand probably on the PC
And you take it from the good side, if Activision publishes it means there will be no denuva)

D
Diablonos 23.12.20

Traun
I just passed them on PS2 due to my age, and once again play, and even spend money somehow broke.
These are not the kind of remaster games worth waiting for.

T
Traun 23.12.20

Https://store.playstation.com/#!/ru-ru/%d0%b8%d0%b3%d1%80%d1%8b/marvel-ultimate-alliance-bundle/cid=EP0002-CUSA04787_00 appeared on PS4 -MARVELULTIBUNDLE
I do not see in Steam

c
clash_at_demonhead 23.12.20

Traun
Well still all exclusive to remaster the Persians, or do not understand what they were doing, grafon not changed, no tears will not look :(
And Rusik possible with the original taut, though unlikely, moreover kosyachny he is right now, remember)

V
Victor Dukoff 23.12.20

And I would buy it if I added all the bonus Persians. Almost a quarter of the roster was cut out because of Kitty's greed.

29SkyriM29 23.12.20

Victor Dukoff
In the first 8 dlc characters (exclusive for the box) and 25 main ones. And in the second 7 dlc Persians and 23 main characters. By the way, the screenshots of the first part from the ps store do not have these eight additional characters, which is strange.

T
Traun 23.12.20

clash_at_demonhead
well, usually all content is included in remasters. and since there was no MUA 2 on the PC and it is completely redesigned, it is very likely that there will be all DLC
on the PS website, nothing for the DLC is said, but there is a full-fledged online
In addition to the story campaign for one player, you can engage in battle with famous supervillains by friends online or being with them in the same room. Challenge up to three other players in co-op or competitive game modes

V
Victor Dukoff 23.12.20

clash_at_demonhead
Instead of Rusik there was a golimy promt, the brother of the legendary "Chilled Fuck" from Sanka.

B
BLАCK_OШL 23.12.20

7 years, 7 fucking years I was waiting for this game on the pc, and yes, I got mine, though the price tag did not please me, and I had to download the pirate, but I still played it! Mission Complete!

A
AlexOnLeet 23.12.20

Mehannick
And how are your impressions?)
What's new?

B
BLАCK_OШL 23.12.20

AlexOnLeet
well, the graphics are better than the first part, the gameplay along with the animations are the same, but there are cool plots like joint combos, and dialogues appeared like in Fallout, though answer option 3. One is of course interesting to play, but it's better to play with a friend, only with 70% discount, aktivizhn went too far with the price for games 10 years ago.

S
SinedNikral 23.12.20

Help the game does not start (pirate) gives an error at startup (0xc0000142)

Spoiler

D
Dark corsair 23.12.20

What about the heroes' rosters in the PC versions of both games? In the first, as I heard DLC for eight heroes was not added, which of course is tough and deprives the re-release on PC of at least some sense. And what about the DLC in the second part?

PS For such a price tag and time since the release, I would have included all the exclusive Persians from the PS2 and PSP at the site of the developers. XD

T
T ruman 23.12.20

I have a game at the native screen resolution that runs in a small window and cannot be vented in any way.

D
Dark corsair 23.12.20

T ruman

Simply fold and unfold through the task manager, and it will open in your resolution. It helped me)

29SkyriM29 23.12.20

Has anyone tried to run it on dx10?