3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Last_Serafim 23.12.20 06:23 am

Ship Upgrade (No Man's Sky)

Guys, my question is how and where to improve ships? I understood how to get cells in a suit, but with a ship I have no idea!
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razlojenec 23.12.20

Buy from other pilots at the station or find wrecked ships on distress calls that need to be repaired.

C
Captain Fire 23.12.20

Ships are only replacement. At the same time, on the planets, as I understand it, you can find a ship in the range of + - 2 cells from yours (rarely more, I found at 10 and 23, being at 16), and at the station random

H
Homikator 23.12.20

Alex Varadero
how to find them on planets?
I have already visited 15 planets, but I didn’t eat anything like crashed ships.
and damn it so sorry, I wanted to improve the ship on pre-order, I really like it (((

C
Captain Fire 23.12.20

MR.Homikator
the easiest way - find a radio station (you can use the beacon, which is activated by a bypass chip, `` broadcast ''), solve the sequence there and get a pointer to the nearest distress signal, the
crash site is exactly the same in which you start

o
origami killer 23.12.20

MR.Homikator
Did you activate the pre-ordered ship after training and receiving the drawing of the hyperdrive, or before - and you don't have the drawing?

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

Alex Varadero
no. you can find many more cells.

A
Aenmutus 23.12.20

origamikiller
I activated it for the first time and did not feel any problems at all. Why do I need a drawing? If you put several engines, will you jump further or what? Because when buying, ships already have engines.

o
origami killer 23.12.20

Aenmutus
Am I one such loser chtol?) When buying there only an engine for starting from the surface and an interplanetary accelerator. And for the jump engine, you need a blueprint, which I profiled due to the fact that I activated this beautiful pre-order ship and did not complete the initial quest.
I bought a new one - the old ship disappeared and with it my hopes of one day leave this star system.

In patches, it seems, they should fix, but for patches there is a strong recommendation to delete the save. So it seems like me - to roll up the time spent in a tube and stick it in a known place.
DO NOT REPEAT MISTAKES! (You need to read about the problems before starting the game. I didn't want to spoil the impression.)

http://meownauts.com/predzakazavshie-no-man-s-sky-igroki-stolknulis-s-problemoy/
http://meownauts.com/no-mans-sky-fixes/

H
Homikator 23.12.20

origami keeper
Yes, I took the ship after training and receiving the drawing of the hyperdrive.

Alex Varadero
I heard that ships come across 1-2 more cells, but is it possible to search further in this way and thus get a ship with a large number of cells?
Well, that is, I had a ship with 14 cells, I found it with 15, then I found it with 16 and so on, is it real?

C
Captain Fire 23.12.20

MR.Homikator
yes, I found it at 23, then switched to 25, while I have enough, I started expanding the suit (42 cells already)

H
Homikator 23.12.20

Alex Varadero
What is the maximum cells of the suit and what is the maximum of the ship?
And by the way, what is the maximum of a multitool?

f
fog666666 23.12.20

who else launches it?

R
RolandXIII 23.12.20

MR.Homikator
I can't say about a multitool and a ship, but a suit has a maximum of 48 cells ... in any case, the capsules don't want to improve the suit anymore.

m
marksman47 23.12.20

MR.Homikator
I have 48 slots

N
NtBeast 23.12.20

RolandXIII
ship also has 48 maximum. The multitool has 24, did anyone find more?

Q
QazikRockstar 23.12.20

I bought a boat for 48 cells for 50,000,000)). And still there is not enough space.

H
Homikator 23.12.20

QazikRockstar
I don't see ships for more than 23 cells on sale yet.

D
Dikobrazz. 23.12.20

48 cells both in the ship and in the suit maximum ..... (and this is still not enough) I don’t
remember about the multitool 24 it seems

V
VeixaR2 23.12.20

Dikobrazz. wrote:
I don't remember about the multitool 24 it seems Oh how, I get a top multitool: DD

H
Homikator 23.12.20

marksman47
fig)