3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arhangel9494 23.12.20 06:24 am

computer freeze

Good afternoon, I came with such a problem. during games, both the game itself and the sound hang tightly. combed many forums but found no answer. characteristics such amd fx 6100 mother ASUS M5A78L-M LX3 video cards gigabyte radeon hd 7770 and asus gtx 950 (there are lags there and there), 8 gigabytes of RAM, sound card asus xonar ds power supply chieftek 550vat bronze certification 85+. about temperatures percent 60 video card 70
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 23.12.20

SMART indications of the system HDD in the studio. It is also interesting to know the age of the specified PSU. Well, a follow-up question: do blue screens fall out from time to time? I mean in general, not at the time of the hang.

PS Yes, by the way, I hope these are temperatures in load, and not in idle?

a
arhangel9494 23.12.20

Windows is on SPCC SSD, programs on smartbuy, on the remaining hard trash can. There were definitely no blue screens of year 3, just bp the same for 3 years. in simple percent, 27-30 video card 30-40 is heated (the video card was bought just yesterday)

S
Sanchez ramirez 23.12.20

arhangel9494 wrote: the
video card was bought just yesterday.
So maybe this is the case? Before the new vidyuhi, as I understand it, there was no such problem? Or was there a radik - there was a problem, then they set 950 and the problem persisted? And then I thought, maybe the drivers were installed on top of the old ones, for example. Or deleted incorrectly. Anyway, any serious actions before the problem appears (reinstallation / change of OS)? Or is it even simpler - is the problem in games?

a
arhangel9494 23.12.20

were with radeon hd 7770

a
arhangel9494 23.12.20

from serious actions installing a sound card and changing wasps. the problem is only in games. updated drava on audyahu, everything is preserved

S
Sanchez ramirez 23.12.20

Then exclude the sound card from the system and check on the integrated sound. By the way, I hope the OS was not installed in the top ten? And then I read a lot of complaints about the incorrect operation of drivers and programs.

a
arhangel9494 23.12.20

I only use seven

F
F7ntoM 23.12.20

1. Check the Windows log for any errors.
2. If you overclocked the processor or video card, reset it to default.
3. How do you monitor the temperature? Are you minimizing the game or MSI Afterburner + Rivatuner Statistics Server?

a
arhangel9494 23.12.20

F7ntoM
I'm a bit of a noob) where to check the winding of Windows, the percent did not overclock and I see the same, I turn it off and look

F
F7ntoM 23.12.20

arhangel9494
V HP

a
arhangel9494 23.12.20

v
vitovt-d 23.12.20

arhangel9494
The problem is dark, because the question can be anything from a dying ssd (there was a case with a crappy controller), memory blocks to circuits on the motherboard. I think the method of bulkheading all the hardware is suitable, i.e. we get it, we take everything that we have from friends and let's go. We start with a minimum - operatives, by typing, we pull all the memory dies one by one, start, watch, continue ... Well, everything in order: vidyahu, disk, bp, mother by possibility. Well, or to the service for ringing iron

K
Kolik0550 23.12.20

A similar problem. Hangs tight during games. It began after changing the video card, or rather, after changing the case. The idea is that there is a bad contact at the sat of the hdd loop. I just remembered that somehow he was unreliable when I attached him. I'll come home and try to replace the sata cable. They say there can be such a glitch from him. Also check, maybe when I put the sound, I touched it. Start with lower cost)

K
Kahran ramsus 23.12.20

arhangel9494
Look at the subject of swollen konders mamma.

a
arhangel9494 23.12.20

changed his mother, removed the sound, the problem disappeared. thank you all for your help