3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20 06:24 am

Solo HBR 8ppl Blizz sorc Merc (Diablo 2)

Hello, dear forum users. Please, such a question: Blizz Sora 90lvl, single softcore is completely legitimate. Dressed: shako, storm, low-echuta temper in hand, mara 23 @ res, trangul perchi, aldur bots, thundergod belt, rar rings, armor -ormus low too. In principle, I understand at what level I am in gear and where to strive is also clear. It is not clear how to wear a yardstick (mite naturally) to shut it up - for 8ppl it takes a very long time to cope with the skeletons of the second wave and does not even cope with the koldimunny magicians who put up the walls and shoot fireballs. Ideally what to give? To live, lives beautifully. The current is not knocking anyone down)) Thresher is, he made a hole, the shael shoved, it’s still not that. There is nowhere else to drill holes. They also freeze him. Well, and so on. I walked with a shaft, not that, I still don't need to live. Armor and reservation for max damage, what do you recommend? Who walks with what? I repeat, pure legit, forti was safely forgotten) How to extinguish mobs? I'm interested in a nerdy 8ppl quality in a single, and it takes me more time for the second wave than for the whole HBR. = ((
35 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 23.12.20

Roma Dudov wrote:
Blizz sora
Roma Dudov wrote:
echuta temper in hand
Maybe df after all?

Roma Dudov wrote:
Thresher is
Roma Dudov wrote:
it's still not right
Look for ethereal (although with a regular ripper it should be ok), shove food / food + ias.

Roma Dudov wrote:
There is nowhere else to drill holes.
Singloproblems lul. Well, drag the mule along the chisippi, or is everything so "legitimate" shopistets?

Roma Dudov wrote:
They still freeze him.
Put on Kira. Or shove cham in major key in guillaume's, for example.
On the second wave, place the litter closer to the baal (on the steps), so that the measurement does not slow down with the decor.

Roma Dudov wrote:
Armor and reservation for max damage, what do you recommend?
Trecheri is going on those singles of yours?
In general, give up this heresy, go ng.

R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20

Thanks for the deployment. I put on Kira, I'm looking for a blank under Tricheri for now. Cham doesn't shine. As for the cannon, it’s not sun-kissed) In general, 1) kira-tricheri, 2) guillame's- duriel's shell. Only these combinations?

p
passed 23.12.20

Roma Dudov wrote:
Only these combinations?
Well, if it "freezes", then yes (from inexpensive).

P
Patsa Vatsa 23.12.20

If tricheri, then in trasher - Amn or ED-Jewel; if the armor is without ias (the fort is the same), then ias juvel is poking into the helmet, and then Shael (or ias + ed jewel, if major) into the thrasher.

R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20

On all advice taken into account! Ias understood everything, thanks! For expensive options, if you do not drill holes, I see only Crown of Ages with Cham rune. Smoked, thanks! ZY Hoto collected) ZY I will swing this one and take up the litter on the pg. 26lvl so far.

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

pure legit, about forti was safely forgotten)
Either push the cham in
major, or push the cham in major to the pg. ; D

Roma Dudov, in the single there is no one to boast of his smart gear, in the single no one will tell you: "escutka is close, lul? !!". so the single is better, but these two points ..; (

R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20

Gear for me is a means and not an end. The goal is 99 clear.)) So I think how best and faster. Hoto got it, a hundred is not a problem in the future. Lowe Kurast gives his. By and large, 6k damage is enough for the eyes in HBR. And this is achievable. Here on pg at 50k close they wet). But the immunes, just some kind of trouble. Interested in the ONLY throne, I don't need anything else, who should I drive here)))). So that's the way it is.

f
fablecss 23.12.20

Roma Dudov wrote:
Here, at 50k nearby, they wet each other)
O_O

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

Interested in the online throne,
Roma Dudov doesn't need anything else , so maybe it's better to suck 2 berchiks from Low Kurast and make a light magpie? all the solos you will do.

R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20

I thought. The two most basic builds. Light and close like. So let's do it. But for light, you need infik = plugs = illegal). And there must be at least one absolutely legitimate. As Blizzard bequeathed to us to play, so we will. Otherwise, forti is possible, the solution to the problem. By the way, I really liked the version of the trichurikir, I recommend it. Obviously, the dimmer began to snap back. At least two times faster knocks down immunes. A nice feature: with a fade, the overcut was catastrophic, under the convoy of bartons there were the same 75 as it was, I had about 30 each, but I also had an overcut of 37: I got it together)

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

And there should be at least one absolutely legitimate
Roma Dudov, who should? if you think that after finding 2 Bera in a single and collecting infik you will still be something like a chitak - then don't use Plugi. but I would use it with a clear conscience.

R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20

Well then, then I will. I just wanted at least one Persian without plugging, without anything. Yes, pg for me a half-table, you swing the Persians, and they will reset the pancake and that's it. Persian in the furnace. This time. Fails, that's two. Plus, for example, I can forget to play for a year, and after a year I enter the pass and they tell me that I haven't entered much there, the acc is deleted if I understand correctly. And here in Yandex the disk was saved and that's all, even after ten years get it) Karoch continuous inconvenience. Unless just once a Persian at 99, quickly swing, climb into the top ladder with this and take a screenshot for memory = D And so many inconveniences for the sake of one screen?)) The principle of swinging and straightforwardness of hands does not depend on a single or a battle. This is my humble personal opinion, but there is also a pg. Soru barely held out to the hbrov. I'll start soon)

R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20

Can you ask one more question or do you need to create a separate topic for this? It's about 1.09.

P
Patsa Vatsa 23.12.20

Roma Dudov, after the reset, the Persian is sent not to the furnace, but to the nonladder. Nonlader Persians do not participate in the race for a place in the top of the rating, but they can fight pvp among themselves, for example. Well, and the delusion about deleting accounts is generally not clear where it came from.

R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20

Figs knows I don't smoke English. But I know for sure that it says "Create a new account" = D

P
Patsa Vatsa 23.12.20

Roma Dudov, incorrectly entered the name Akka. I haven't visited some of them for over a year - everything is in place, nothing has been deleted.

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

But I know for sure what is written here "Create a new account" = D
Roma Dudov, translation from English: "pg standards of the office. Uncle Firkus keeps your accounts for 90 years. Don’t Vorri, bi happy."

R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20

cta in the single is not going? Did I understand correctly? The following Rune Words will only work on the Battle.net Realms for Ladder Characters only. They will not work for single or open characters or non-ladder characters.

R
Roma Dudov 23.12.20

No, I read it wrong. It was marked with an asterisk, going. And I don’t know about akka, I probably entered it incorrectly. Then it changes things. Here it is the edge of my delusions, entering the password incorrectly and then blaming the server)) Listen, I know that some of you have been here for a very long time, which means you played the classic 1.09. The best skill and the best place to get a high level mag. There is no experience of playing on the classics, but I know the features and the mate part very well. DO + static? Not a single guide was found on the classics exactly 1.09

O
Obsessed 23.12.20

Roma Dudov, about class 1.09 it is best to ask him. he is an undoubted giant of thought, the father of Russian democracy and the leader of the nobility.
- What about father, do you have Pokemon in your city?
- Who and the mare - Pokemon ..