3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nickname3 23.12.20 06:25 am

Skins (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I drive on pet389. there are not enough good skins in ets2. I use from ats. at the moment there are many interesting skins in the atsovsky workshop. can I somehow get them out of there on ets2?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alarickus 23.12.20

nick3
Skins are suitable for both ETS2 and ATS. You just need to manually transfer it from the Steam client to the mods folder

n
nickname3 23.12.20

Alarickus
that they are suitable, I know where exactly to look for them?

B
Bayun4ik 23.12.20

nick3 Look
on the Lithuanian website, there are a lot of beautiful and high-quality ones for this in the section of Petya skins.

n
nickname3 23.12.20

Yes, this site is in my bookmarks. The whole thing is repaired)) I'm interested in the possibility of extracting skins from the ATS workshop. I'm not very much in the computer hardware, that's why I'm asking.

B
Bayun4ik 23.12.20

nickname3
Subscribe to the skin you like in the workshop, after downloading it extracts the skin file from the root folder of the game and transfer it to the mods ETS2 folder. Should work ...
True, I was faced with the fact that the author of Petit in the workshop slightly changed the registration ... Then I will have to change it in the skin. If interested, I can explain how, but later, but now I write from the phone at work_inconvenient ...

n
nickname3 23.12.20

BayunBayun4ik
Thanks I'll try. I figured out the registration for a long time. Where is the root folder?

B
Bayun4ik 23.12.20

nickname3
C: Program Files (x86) Steam SteamApps workshop content here is the path to this folder where all mods from the workshop are loaded.
Inside the mod folder, they have a name from numbers, so to find the desired mod, you will have to open each one, or look by the installation date ...

n
nickname3 23.12.20

Bayun4ik
valuable information))) I will try.

B
Bayun4ik 23.12.20

nickname3
I hope it will work out. If anything_write something, we'll figure it out together :))) Good luck.

J
Jorka 26RUS 23.12.20

Bayun4ik
Really valuable infa, thanks a lot! Only I have a different path to the root folder

B
Bayun4ik 23.12.20

Jorka 26RUS
I indicated the standard path to the Steam client (by default). I want to apologize and make it clear_I wrote about the root folder of the game with overclocking, although we are talking about the workshop folder and misled you for which I apologize again. But this does not change the main point.

J
Jorka 26RUS 23.12.20

Bayun4ik
Yes, it's okay, I think that people are talking about what you said!