3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Executor666 23.12.20 06:25 am

Harley Queen is pregnant !? (found a pregnancy test) (Batman: Arkham City)

During the second visit to the steel plant, I found a pregnancy test with a positive result))) PSsori forgot to make a screen
54 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gospodin11 23.12.20

It's just a trinket.

G
GeniusAge 23.12.20

Well, they say, she also sang a lullaby. Either this is a joke of the Joker and an ordinary trinket, or not.

N
Nighthawkreal 23.12.20

I wonder who is dad? Something Joker with his appearance looks doubtful for this :)

G
General Pakhomov 23.12.20

NightHawkreal
She would not give to others)))

N
Nighthawkreal 23.12.20

If you listen to the conversations of the prisoners. others would not ask :) By the way, one prisoner seemed to flood that he was messing with her, but no one believes him.

G
GeniusAge 23.12.20

Yeah, I can't imagine the Joker and Harley behind this process ... bue.

A
AndreykoSTR 23.12.20

I read that Harley Quinn is in love with the Joker

E
Executor666 23.12.20

Firstly, Harley is VERY loyal to him ... and secondly, one prisoner said that he had a glimpse of what the Joker was doing to her ... and if I'm not mistaken in the cartoon Betman of the future (the return of the Joker seems to be) all the atrocities are committed by his son ... and by the way in the same place old Bruce said that he killed the Joker

K
KAPRAL27 23.12.20

Yes, the cartoon batman killed the joker. (accidentally) But the joker did not have children, he kidnapped Robin and hypnotized him, and in the future Robin will become a clone of the joker. And a gang of jokers is just a gang of street hooligans who rob passers-by and write nasty things on the walls. Although in the cartoon Batman of the Future it is shown that Harley has grandchildren.

G
GeniusAge 23.12.20

Executor666
In general, prisoners talk a lot about what is happening. One said that he saw the Scarecrow, another that he saw Croc in the sewers, the third that "caught a glimpse of what the Joker was doing to her."

S
Shepard 23.12.20

I feel ashamed when I think what Harley and Joker are doing ...

F
Fantesy 23.12.20

In the first part, you can find a map to the second, so why shouldn't the pregnancy test be a reference to the third.

N
Nighthawkreal 23.12.20

I think a descendant of the Joker will not be able to harm Bats soon.

v
vыladimir 23.12.20

GeniusAge
Yeah, and they also say that the Joker is not dead, this is a trick, and that since there were two Jokers, why not the third?))

S
Sunnyboys 23.12.20

KAPRAL27
In "Return of the Joker", the clown is killed by Robin (Tim Drake).

K
KAPRAL27 23.12.20

Sunnyboys
To be honest, the joker died on his own, slipping on the water, and pulling the lever that supplied electricity to the water.

N
Nighthawkreal 23.12.20

This cartoon, and in the comic book Dick shot him corny, although before that Mr. J poked Bruce in the leg with a knife and since then he has been limping.

M
MstitelL 23.12.20

GeniusAge
Actually there is a croc in the sewers!

G
GeniusAge 23.12.20

MstitelL
I know. And there is a scarecrow mask, and there is a scarecrow's lair, there he still tortured some prisoner.

s
sk99 23.12.20

I found a half-dead chela who says Joker! death! harley! child! - he is on the last mission.