3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ness_ 23.12.20 06:25 am

Ban Megapihara on ST. (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Yesterday, Megapihar was banned for a week (pending the final trial) on ST for allegedly using a triggerbot. As proof, one of the admins presented the following gif:
https://gfycat.com/IncredibleWhirlwindAsianconstablebutterfly The
admin is far from a "crab", as some might think, and has vast experience playing with top players (including winning the Premier League clanbase ictf). Those. we are not talking about another viksoid. Actually, the admin sees a 100% trigger in Pihar: "so no one shoots." Like, Pihar even with a rocket (and at a distance) jerks his hand left and right so that there is an intersection with the opponent's figure. No healing. Like the accusations of yogis a year and a half or two ago ..

I must say right away that this subject is not an accusation. Opinions are divided on this score. Most bourgeois argue that this is a trigger. In our community - so far only the Simulator.
I'm posting a demo where the GIF was cut from so that people can watch and express themselves if they wish.
http://fayloobmennik.com/irkhn4zl5osl.html
Cheat experts are invited to the studio. You can safely skip the first couple of minutes.
31 Comments
Sort by:
c
cyber_spooky 23.12.20

yes, it looks like a trigger .. especially the third rocket, which took off due to fortis.

X
X111 23.12.20

And where can you check out a long vidivo with burning evidence of crutches? Far from being a crab, and the winner of the clanbays could not be an ordinary balabol.

N
Ness_ 23.12.20

There is a demo - download and watch.

X
X111 23.12.20

Nenene, 07/13/16 at 17-45 it was stated that there will be a long visual or cutting of faint moments, that's all. It turns out that the pissing GIF from the ambiguous demo is all evidence of a respected person? And it was worth creating a thread because of someone's hysterical nonsense.

N
Ness_ 23.12.20

The pikhar is NOT in the bath. Plays calmly when he wants. For whatever reason they did not record the video - not a question for me. The thread was not created to denigrate Pihar - I personally opposed his ban and demanded sane proofs in the same way. Nevertheless, the MOST bourgeois were in favor of his ban. And even in this thread, there are people who assume a trigger.

X
X111 23.12.20

It is clear that this is not a question for you. We are talking about a certain respected "not a crab" and the winner of clanbases, who in fact turns out to be quite an ordinary, hysterical balabol with an admin panel from the server.

c
cyber_spooky 23.12.20

wow troll battle)

N
Ness_ 23.12.20

Relax, addict, you are fighting with yourself.

E
Empathy13 23.12.20

Well, actually, how did that weekly ban and the final trial end? If you decide that there are no cheats, there is nothing more to discuss.

N
Ness_ 23.12.20

The story is not over yet. So far Pihar is not in the bathhouse, but the bourgeois are sharpening their teeth. :)

N
Ninja 23.12.20

Spooky addict? Oo

The story is not over yet. So far Pihar is not in the bathhouse, but the bourgeois are sharpening their teeth. :)
so kinte a link to the discussions there :)
there is no video, at least we will read the opinions